Kwadwo Asamoah - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 329
Page 329 of 356 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 7120

Thread: Kwadwo Asamoah

  1. #6561
    Tommy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    22,906
    Cash
    8,721
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    STREET CONTE

  2. #6562
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,539
    Cash
    12,585
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    all of these cheap contracts for decent players running out are going to have an ugly effect on our wage structure. it won't be hard to replace Assamoah with a solid backup quality wise, but it'll probably cost more than 1.6m per year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

  3. #6563
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    57,755
    Cash
    33,540
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    You guys ever think he should get a shot at RCM over the accidental footballer and the pensioners like Marchisio, Khedira ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  4. #6564
    Goal Di Grosso Mr Chocolate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    University of Sex
    Posts
    4,493
    Cash
    4,894
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You guys ever think he should get a shot at RCM over the accidental footballer and the pensioners like Marchisio, Khedira ?
    Over the accidental footballer certainly, I would gladly have seen him play as a midfield third in the Tottenham game if we chose to play 4-3-3.
    Slob On My Knob

  5. #6565
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,762
    Cash
    27,584
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  6. #6566
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,493
    Cash
    38,767
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocolate View Post
    Over the accidental footballer certainly, I would gladly have seen him play as a midfield third in the Tottenham game if we chose to play 4-3-3.
    For sure.

    He is limited but at least will run his lungs out and tackle.

    Anyone over you know who.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  7. #6567
    Juventuz legend Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    15,395
    Cash
    9,697
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Mr. Backpass

  8. #6568
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,098
    Cash
    56,063
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  9. #6569
    Banned Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,479
    Cash
    227,097
    Mentioned
    1591 Post(s)
    A very good game so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  10. #6570
    Juventuz champion Boksic's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,724
    Cash
    7,640
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Good game, tidy with possession and tidied up a few dangerous situations.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

    Grazie Alex

  11. #6571
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,651
    Cash
    3,885
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Cult hero.

  12. #6572
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34,194
    Cash
    62,346
    Mentioned
    2630 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    Cult hero.
    Shut up!
    Kojo is a Juve legend.
    Hope he renews.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Give it 2-3 more seasons and his name will be bigger then his national hero Essien. He will be greatest Ghanaian player of all times.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  13. #6573
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    31,098
    Cash
    56,063
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Shut up!
    Kojo is a Juve legend.
    Hope he renews.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Give it 2-3 more seasons and his name will be bigger then his national hero Essien. He will be greatest Ghanaian player of all times.
    He back!




    @Post Ironic
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  14. #6574
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34,194
    Cash
    62,346
    Mentioned
    2630 Post(s)
    Völler is here with DAi.

  15. #6575
    Juventuz champion rakib567's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,531
    Cash
    17,828
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Keep him. $#@! galatasaray

  16. #6576
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,629
    Cash
    20,836
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Deserve a contract extention. Letting him go to Frozen Kebabs would be a mistake

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'd rather Asa than getting Darmian

  17. #6577
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,779
    Cash
    2,248
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    I doubt it would happen since Spinazzola will be Asa's replacement.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Darmian is most likely seen as a Lichtsteiner replacement
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  18. #6578
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,629
    Cash
    20,836
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I doubt it would happen since Spinazzola will be Asa's replacement.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Darmian is most likely seen as a Lichtsteiner replacement
    If we get Darmian as an RB, it's worse. With MDS we need a starting RB material to compete with him in order to be set

  19. #6579
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,779
    Cash
    2,248
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    If we get Darmian as an RB, it's worse. With MDS we need a starting RB material to compete with him in order to be set
    It is. We need a better RB than Darmian for sure.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  20. #6580
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,280
    Cash
    5,298
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    lets face it though, there are very few quality RB's out there who are moving clubs this summer. Bellerin and Meunier are the only possibilities I could think of..

Similar Threads

  1. Kwadwo Asamoah - Midfielder - Udinese
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 1242
    Last Post: 14.06.2012, 16:54

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •