The saddest day ever (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

It was a crazy night which swept away a joyful event to celebrate football and claimed 39 innocent victims. This tragedy occurred 27 years ago, exactly on 29 May 1985, but those sad, disastrous events in Brussels are still alive in our hearts.
The Heysel Stadium hosted Juventus and Liverpool for the European Champion Clubs’ Cup final. However, before the kick off, the English hooligans caused an absurdly violent uproar against the Italian supporters. The facility suffered from serious structural problems and the Sector Z collapsed while the Bianconeri fans were looking for an escape route: 39 people died and 600 were injured. The game was played despite the disaster in order to prevent further violence. However, that victory – the first European Champion Clubs’ Cup for Juventus – didn’t give any satisfaction.
Since then, every year on 29 May we’ve been living this commemoration day with deep grief and sorrow. Juventus have honoured the memory of all Heysel’s victims by dedicating a star to each person in their new stadium, consecrating a special area of the newly opened J-Museum, and allowing their relatives to freely access it. Little actions in order to commemorate those 39 Juventus fans, thus keeping the memory alive for ever. Because such tragedies shouldn’t happen again.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
What I find crazy is that many people don't realise juventini died over there.. Retarded fucks commenting on Facebook with "you never walk alone" when heysel is mentioned.. I remember it as clear as day when we played liverpool and our supporters were turning around with their back towards the field sticking both middle fingers in the air.. Fuck liverpool.. Forza juve.. If we win the championsleague.. We should definitely dedicate it to them

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What I find crazy is that many people don't realise juventini died over there.. Retarded fucks commenting on Facebook with "you never walk alone" when heysel is mentioned.. I remember it as clear as day when we played liverpool and our supporters were turning around with their back towards the field sticking both middle fingers in the air.. Fuck liverpool.. Forza juve.. If we win the championsleague.. We should definitely dedicate it to them
Ye this tragic story never gets enough coverage. People don't know of the horrors that happened that day and the animals that caused it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)