Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Date of birth 17 March 1986
Height 1.92 m
Weight: 80 kg
Playing position Striker
Current club: Wolfsburg
Number: 9

I don't want to get Hustini excited, but...

Dzeko's agent "Edin hasn't decided on his future. This season he hasn't played much, but did well when called into question."

"I received calls from Italy & also Spain + Germany. It's clear Juve & Milan would be welcomed destinations."

"Edin is not seeking money, he wants to play. Juve are a great team & Edin is the right man for the tactical ideas of Conte."
Here we go..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tuttosport:

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 12:26 ----------

Time to close the Higuain and Cavani threads boys and girls.

D.Z.E.K.O.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
1st lets try for Higuain,Cavani,Jovetic,Suarez and if we can't get none of them let's go for Dzeko .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Jovetic - Dzeko - Vucinic

I would rather have Higuain but one can't deny that this balkan trident looks sexy.

Something like the dutch trio in Milan 25 years ago :shifty:.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can't.Contain.Myself.

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 12:42 ----------

Dzeko.

Yes or no? And why.

Go.
it depends on the asking price, generally yes, he is a finisher, not a dribbler and we need a finisher more than dribblers atm.
But it really depends on the asking price and alternatives.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
it depends on the asking price, generally yes, he is a finisher, not a dribbler and we need a finisher more than dribblers atm.
But it really depends on the asking price and alternatives.
We agree.

I think that Dzeko would come for less than what Cavani/Higuain would be. Not to mention, he would be a pure goal scorer. Nothing flashy but gets the job done like the best of them. We wouldn't spend as much which would mean we would have money to use elsewhere to strengthen this team even more.

Dzeko means goals and that's exactly what we need. He won't be outscored by our midfielders and would obviously finish a lot more chances than matri/quag/borriello would.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We agree.

I think that Dzeko would come for less than what Cavani/Higuain would be. Not to mention, he would be a pure goal scorer. Nothing flashy but gets the job done like the best of them. We wouldn't spend as much which would mean we would have money to use elsewhere to strengthen this team even more.

Dzeko means goals and that's exactly what we need. He won't be outscored by our midfielders and would obviously finish a lot more chances than matri/quag/borriello would.
Dzeko can be as good as Treze, Higuain obviously much better, but he is beyond reach.
I expect us not to spend beyond 20mil, we will try to use Giovinco in the deal, in both occassions (Cavani's too).
Its a decent realistic solution, if Mancity really is interested on vinco.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dzeko can be as good as Treze, Higuain obviously much better, but he is beyond reach.
I expect us not to spend beyond 20mil, we will try to use Giovinco in the deal, in both occassions (Cavani's too).
Its a decent realistic solution, if Mancity really is interested on vinco.
Wait a minute.

So Dzeko can be as good as Trezeguet, but Higuain obviously much better?

So Higuain is obviously a better striker now than Trezeguet ever was? Are you f*cking sh*tting me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)