Page 1099 of 1162 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149 ... LastLast
Results 21,961 to 21,980 of 23228

Cash
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    That was a 100% dive, my bro is a big Roma fan, was watching game on iPad next to me, and he cursed De Rossi after he saw that pathetic dive.
    “Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they’ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs"
    -Stefano Sturaro

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

“I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

"Until the lion learns to speak, the tale of the hunt will be (weak) told by the hunter"

Power Driver 2.0 Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post

That's great.
    On Beppe:

Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Agreed
    Dealt like a provinciale in the market despite record revenues.€350m ffs.Atlético with far far lesser revenues had a better mercato than us.
    Hope this clown is gone by Christmas.
    "Ha pareggiato il Cesena! Ha pareggiato il Cesena!" - Mario Suma

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post

De Rossi actually gets his achilles raked by that Paraguayan players studs

Trust me bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I cant do anal with my dick width, true story, never will know how it feels.

I'm obviously talking about any position that involves a good bouncing on the ass, but penetrating the pink door, not the brown one

Cash
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B!aNCon3r0 View Post
    If you look closer you can see that the Chievo guy makes a big step towards De Rossi. I am 100% sure that he steps on his foot! Why would he react like that if there was nothing?
    Replay from another angle showed that De Rossi did get his foot stepped on.

Pretty funny, because you could see that De Rossi, when speaking to the ref, was complaining about betting his foot stood on.

The Chievo player then did it again the moment the ref turned his back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    We really should continue to show balls, and individually sell our tv rights.
    Not having a fair (fair, not necessarily equal) distribution of TV money is a great way to completely wreck a league.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1549 Post(s)
    Why should we carry a league that has given us so little, and does so much to keep us down ?

The smaller teams will suffocate, but $#@! them leeches

Bigger teams like inter, milan, napoli, lazio, fiorentina, roma... should get at least the same of what they get now
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    People really don't understand that we actually kinda depend on the league, at least a little, for our own status. We can't be a European powerhouse playing in a Belgian-level league.
    "I say that even as the holy and the righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each of you, so the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the the lowest which is in you"
    - Kahlil Gibran

Cash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    If the rules change and we can get all the TV rights revenues like Madrid and Barca do.. i say the hell with Serie A.

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    People really don't understand that we actually kinda depend on the league, at least a little, for our own status. We can't be a European powerhouse playing in a Belgian-level league.
    Thank you!

So true.

★★★

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    dude this is friggin' Italy, 4 time World Champions.

Serie A could NEVER be that lopsided.
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

Alien Bounce Champion
    Cash
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    different angle, De Rossi did get his foot stepped on

Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    @Buck Fuddy, how dare you make sense?
    I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again

Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Just like Buck, I don't see any reason why I should call this a bad or a good move for the league.
    Well, you're one of the few guys who gets what I'm saying.

Case in point:

Quote Originally Posted by DelPiero84 View Post
    Probably yes. Buck thinks that sponsors will pay less if there are fewer games but I see it as fewer lousy games which are irrelevant and it would raise competitiveness overall.
    How did you come to any conclusion about what I think?

You come up with arguments why less teams would be good, I come up with reasons why it might not work out as you would expect. How exactly is that an opinion of how I feel?

For what it's worth: 20 teams is fine with me, 18 would be fine as well. It just so happens it's 20 right now, and I'd say you need (f)actual reasons to change something. Reasons that I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by TrezJuve View Post
    So, it all comes down to having reduced the number of teams and not other variables?
    Of course not. The Belgian league is pretty crappy regardless.

But the concept is still the same: you take out a few of the poor teams and you expect interest & quality to improve. It didn't happen. Hell, ticket sales have been decreasing for a while now & the less said about the quality, the better.
    And today (for the last season or so, actually), you start hearing voices to decrease the amount of teams again to 14 or even 12. Just because the expected improvement did not happen. Makes you wonder where you'll end up.

Besides, if improving the league was something the FIGC was truly interested in (and not catering to certain teams' interests), they would have fixed the whole reserve teams $#@! by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Not having a fair (fair, not necessarily equal) distribution of TV money is a great way to completely wreck a league.
    Doesn't take much of a brain to figure that one out
    Last edited by Buck Fuddy; 08.05.2013 at 10:18.
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."

Days spent in Turin : 69
    Games watched in the stadium : 21

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    You must be a big fan of De Rossi to say such thing. Actually 95% sure that you are.

What he did there was no better than Barcelona (mainly Pedro) acting classes.
    I cant deny that. I like him as a player because I generally like loyal players (especially that press conference last year because of City was class. 95% of all players would have gone for the money) and I admire that he always gives everything although it is for Roma.

I knew that that paraguayan clip now would come but even there the Paraguay player steps him on the ankle, good to see on some slow motion youtube vids.
    ★ ★ ★
    33 sul campo
    Testa. Cuore. Gambe.
    Forza Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Fuddy View Post

How did you come to any conclusion about what I think?

You come up with arguments why less teams would be good, I come up with reasons why it might not work out as you would expect. How exactly is that an opinion of how I feel?

For what it's worth: 20 teams is fine with me, 18 would be fine as well. It just so happens it's 20 right now, and I'd say you need (f)actual reasons to change something. Reasons that I don't see.
    You don't think competitiveness will raise? How about those teams that have nothing to play for couple of months before the season ends? Having 11 teams that can neither be relegated nor they can achieve the European qualifications is pointless. And every season out of those 11 at least 7 teams secure their status 5-6 rounds before the end so what kind of games can they offer? You won't see an average fan glued to the chair while watching thrilling game between Chievo 0-0 Catania. Nor will the stadium be filled. The number of those teams would be reduced. Fact is quality would be raised. Eliminating games like those would increase relative number of good games per week. Fact.
    On Beppe:

Agreed
    Dealt like a provinciale in the market despite record revenues.€350m ffs.Atlético with far far lesser revenues had a better mercato than us.

Cash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    You don't think competitiveness will raise? How about those teams that have nothing to play for couple of months before the season ends? Having 11 teams that can neither be relegated nor they can achieve the European qualifications is pointless. And every season out of those 11 at least 7 teams secure their status 5-6 rounds before the end so what kind of games can they offer? You won't see an average fan glued to the chair while watching thrilling game between Chievo 0-0 Catania. Nor will the stadium be filled. The number of those teams would be reduced. Fact is quality would be raised. Eliminating games like those would increase relative number of good games per week. Fact.
    It's not a fact. It's what you think will happen. Unless I have a different definition of quality, of course.

One thing I have to ask myself: why stop at 18? Make it 8 or 10 teams & you'll have great, big, quality games each week! And everyone will have something to play for till the end of the season. Can you imagine the excitement?

Cash
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    It's not a fact. It's what you think will happen. Unless I have a different definition of quality, of course.
    No it's a fact. Having 2 out of 8 lousy games per week is less than 4 out of 10. 25%<40% Number of quality games would raise from 60 to 75%. It's measurable. You can debate would it produce the wanted effect but definitive increse in quality would be more than evident.

One thing I have to ask myself: why stop at 18? Make it 8 or 10 teams & you'll have great, big, quality games each week! And everyone will have something to play for till the end of the season. Can you imagine the excitement?
    I know you're joking on this one but no, there needs to be a balance. Eventually having too few number of teams can lead to a decrease in interest as market shrinks. I think this happened to your league. Decreasing supply of anything for too much and after a while people will start to look for substitute product. The same thing is with prices. Increasing them too much again makes people look for the alternatives. For me between 16-18 teams would be ideal.
    On Beppe:

Agreed

Cash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    No it's a fact. Having 2 out of 8 lousy games per week is less than 4 out of 10. 25%<40%
    Still not a fact that has anything to do with quality.

Hell, the recent Juve-Milan game was pretty lousy if you ask me.

No, there needs to be a balance. Eventually having too few number of teams can lead to a decrease in interest as market shrinks.
    Exactly. And how do you define that balance? I still see no reason why 18 would be better than 14. Or why 20 is worse than 16. Why not go for 28 & split them in 2 & have play offs with the 4 highest ranked? The possibilities are endless.

Can't believe I got into this discussion. I don't even care if it's 18 or 20 teams. One big, fat :sergoi: to myself.

Cash
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Still not a fact that has anything to do with quality.

Hell, the recent Juve-Milan game was pretty lousy if you ask me.
    It's a fact. I calculated it for you. You can ad+-5% to that in any direction but you can't deny quality change.

Exactly. And how do you define that balance? I still see no reason why 18 would be better than 14. Or why 20 is worse than 16. Why not go for 28 & split them in 2 & have play offs with the 4 highest ranked? The possibilities are endless.

Can't believe I got into this discussion. I don't even care if it's 18 or 20 teams. One big, fat :sergoi: to myself.
    I can't believe my self either.
    It's been evident so far that 20 team in Serie A simply doesn't offer excitement with some of the games and teams really have nothing to play for. Increasing the number wouldn't make any sense. So I wouldn't certainly go into that direction. The other option is to decrease number of team and there you can debate whether it should be 16, 18, 14 or other number you can think of. You also should look at the market and see what's the demand for this type of product. You don't want to some opportunities to pass by. I really don't have time for more now, maybe later...
    On Beppe:

Agreed

Cash
    Mentioned
    1608 Post(s)
    How would the Serie A table look like if we count only goals scored by the Italians?

1. Juventus - 75 (39:9)
    2. AC Milan - 73 (49:19)
    3. Udinese Calcio - 54 (28:15)
    4. AS Roma - 54 (41:30)
    5. Bologna FC - 51 (33:23)
    6. Torino FC - 50 (28:26)
    7. Parma FC - 47 (26:19)
    8. AC Siena - 43 (20:29)
    9. ACF Fiorentina - 42 (18:20)
    10. Lazio Rzym - 41 (16:16)
    11. Cagliari Calcio - 41 (20:22)
    12. Sampdoria - 40 (16:20)
    13. Atalanta Bergamo - 39 (16:24)
    14. Chievo Werona - 39 (17:28)
    15. Genoa CFC - 38 (27:35)
    16. SSC Napoli - 36 (13:25)
    17. Inter - 35 (15:25)
    18. Delfino Pescara 1936 - 32 (11:27)
    19. US Palermo - 31 (13:25)
    20. Catania Calcio - 31 (10:23)

Best scorers would be:
    1. Antonio Di Natale - 20 goals
    2. Stephan El Shaarawy - 16
    - Pablo Osvaldo - 16
    4. Giampaolo Pazzini - 15
    5. Alberto Gilardino - 13

Assists:
    1. Francesco Totti - 12
    2. Antonio Cassano - 9
    - Fabrizio Miccoli - 9
    3. Alessio Cerci - 7
    - Andrea Cossu - 7
    - Alessandro Diamanti - 7
    - Lorenzo Insigne - 7
    - Francesco Lodi - 7

from article by pilkanozna.pl

Inter

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post

That is an absolute disgrace.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    How would the Serie A table look like if we count only goals scored by the Italians?

1. Juventus - 75 (39:9)
    2. AC Milan - 73 (49:19)
    3. Udinese Calcio - 54 (28:15)
    4. AS Roma - 54 (41:30)
    5. Bologna FC - 51 (33:23)
    6. Torino FC - 50 (28:26)
    7. Parma FC - 47 (26:19)
    8. AC Siena - 43 (20:29)
    9. ACF Fiorentina - 42 (18:20)
    10. Lazio Rzym - 41 (16:16)
    11. Cagliari Calcio - 41 (20:22)
    12. Sampdoria - 40 (16:20)
    13. Atalanta Bergamo - 39 (16:24)
    14. Chievo Werona - 39 (17:28)
    15. Genoa CFC - 38 (27:35)
    16. SSC Napoli - 36 (13:25)
    17. Inter - 35 (15:25)
    18. Delfino Pescara 1936 - 32 (11:27)
    19. US Palermo - 31 (13:25)
    20. Catania Calcio - 31 (10:23)

Best scorers would be:
    1. Antonio Di Natale - 20 goals
    2. Stephan El Shaarawy - 16
    - Pablo Osvaldo - 16
    4. Giampaolo Pazzini - 15
    5. Alberto Gilardino - 13

Assists:
    1. Francesco Totti - 12
    2. Antonio Cassano - 9
    - Fabrizio Miccoli - 9
    3. Alessio Cerci - 7
    - Andrea Cossu - 7
    - Alessandro Diamanti - 7
    - Lorenzo Insigne - 7
    - Francesco Lodi - 7

from article by pilkanozna.pl

Inter
    Nipples lol
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.