[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya, PSG will make things more interesting obviously.

Belhanda might still leave mind you, i'm not sure how strong Nicollin will be if he is offered good money for him.

Thats the problem with the Ligue, the stars almost never stay. :frown:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
"I want to stay at Montpellier. Playing the Champions League with my home club will be extraordinary," Belhanda was quoted as saying by French magazine l'Equipe. "Something inside me told me to stay put in order to play the Champions League with Montpellier," he added.

Unless City offer something I could see him saying tbh.

Also what's the latest on M'vila? Staying or going? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
"I want to stay at Montpellier. Playing the Champions League with my home club will be extraordinary," Belhanda was quoted as saying by French magazine l'Equipe. "Something inside me told me to stay put in order to play the Champions League with Montpellier," he added.

Unless City offer something I could see him saying tbh.

Also what's the latest on M'vila? Staying or going? :D
M'Vila will most probably go, the Rennes fans booed him on a few occasions this year, his relationship with them is not very good. He's even expressed a desire to leave, so i'm pretty sure he'll leave this summer.

Sochaux cannot afford to keep neither Martin nor Boudeboz, so both are very likely to leave this summer.

Jul 15, 2006
Bah, I don't get the Hazard bashing.

A) He's fuckin' justified a big move from his performances over the last 3 years. Which is exact the 'mode' the majority of way people claim players should earn bigger moves nowadays.

B) "Whore'ing" himself just guarantees Lille a higher transfer-fee. Hazard will be very well paid regardless of which EPL team he joins.

C) Don't talk shit without watch the Ligue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)