Geoffrey Kondogbia - Midfielder- Sevilla (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Full name Geoffrey Kondogbia
Date of birth 15 February 1993 (age 19)
Place of birth Nemours, France
Height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Playing position Midfielder

Geoffrey Kondogbia (born 15 February 1993 in Nemours) is a French football player who currently plays for French club Lens in Ligue 2. He plays as a defensive midfielder and is a France youth international having earned caps at under-16, under-17, and under-18 level. Kondogbia has been described by club youth coach Eric Assadourian as a "mature player" who has "great potential". Of Central African descent, he can also play in defence as a central defender or left back.

On 11 April 2010, Kondogbia signed his first professional contract agreeing to a four-year deal until 2014. During the 2010–11 season, Kondogbia began training with the senior team and appeared on the bench in several league matches. On 21 November 2010, he made his professional debut in a league match against Lyon appearing as a substitute. Kondogbia is the younger brother of Central African international Evans Kondogbia who currently plays in Belgium for Sprimont Comblain in the Belgian Third Division.​

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I have no idea who he is but this midfielder thing is getting obsessive.

Pogba, Veratti, Izco, Asamoah and we already have Marrone and Padoin as subs.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Izco who? I hope you guys are not being serious..

Asamoah would be nice but Marrone, Bouy, Verratti & Pogba should be good enough. I have no idea about this Kondogbia guy but better him than an Izco.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Izco who? I hope you guys are not being serious..

Asamoah would be nice but Marrone, Bouy, Verratti & Pogba should be good enough. I have no idea about this Kondogbia guy but better him than an Izco.
I can only assume that a good number of those names will be sent on loan anyway.

Ahh, transfer season :touched:.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
It's unlikely Juventus get him this year. They have slapped a 5M price tag and his contract runs out next year, knowing Marotta he'll pull off a Piazon and decide to wait to get him for free. And obviously not get him in the end.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I have no idea who he is but this midfielder thing is getting obsessive.

Pogba, Veratti, Izco, Asamoah and we already have Marrone and Padoin as subs.
Non of those we "actually" bought yet, Still all rumors.

So perhaps this guy is the plan B for some of those targets, who knows :boh:

May 3, 2012
I 'm glad when I see that the team want to buy some young players for the future, but I want one player in midfield that will be ready anytime to substitute someone of the "MVP" triangle.

I mean, Veratti, Marrone, Pogba, Kondogbia. All of them might have great potential, but next year we 're gonna compete in 3 competitions and, If someone of the 3 starters get injured, I 'm not sure that these young guys can replace them as we want in a CL match, let's say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)