Next car poll...which would you pick? (1 Viewer)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So I'm starting to look for my next car when my lease is up I am going to purchase a vehicle so in this purchase i want utility, fuel efficiency and fun here are the choices, if you guys pick the other please post in the thread. Thanks

Car 1. Ford Focus Hatchback titanium fully loaded
Car 2. Ford Focus ST
Car 3. VW GTI
Car 4.VW Golf TDI
Car 5. Other....

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My personal fave's the GTI. The new Focus looks sick too. It's really up to you, they're similar cars. Try to drive them or sit in them and see what you like the most.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #6
    My personal fave's the GTI. The new Focus looks sick too. It's really up to you, they're similar cars. Try to drive them or sit in them and see what you like the most.
    I sat in everything except the Focus ST. The interior quality is even if not a little better on the Focus, the cost after the first three years for repairs will be cheaper as well.The mpg is better for the ford titanium than the GTI but the TDI has the best mpg. The ST is still not out with the mpg figures but they have been saying that the mpg will be significantly better than the old ST. Then there is the manual or auto/dsg decision ...geez

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 15:55 ----------

thanks kate! love the directness ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    So I'm starting to look for my next car when my lease is up I am going to purchase a vehicle so in this purchase i want utility, fuel efficiency and fun here are the choices, if you guys pick the other please post in the thread. Thanks

Car 1. Ford Focus Hatchback titanium fully loaded
    Car 2. Ford Focus ST
    Car 3. VW GTI
    Car 4.VW Golf TDI
    Car 5. Other....
    that lexus hatchback looks pretty sweet not sure if its within same price range

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #17
    that lexus hatchback looks pretty sweet not sure if its within same price range
    its a little more between 3-7K depending on options but it is pretty sweet and fuel efficient

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 16:06 ----------

TDi if fuel economy is an issue
    the only thing I wish the tdi was a bit more splashy looks to pedestrian but its in the hunt there is always after market

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 16:06 ----------

AWD Audi A3 is sick too. I'd go with GTI from all the cars mentioned here, it's awesome.
    totally forgot about the A3!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)