The champions speak... (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Buffon
“On the evening that Juventus Stadium was unveiled I said: “I belong to this club. It’s a club which has made history and we must honour it”. The next day I said: “We’ll win the Scudetto this year”.
Barzagli
“We’re absolutely delighted. The title race was between us and Milan, but I think it’s a deserved Scudetto victory.”
Bonucci
“It’s wonderful. We’ve demonstrated our desire by winning a Scudetto in the true Juventus way. We’ve shown with great performances - such as the ones against Inter, Milan and Napoli - that we deserve to win Scudetto number thirty.”
Chiellini
“When you concede very few goals it’s down to everyone. We’ll celebrate tonight, but we want to end the season unbeaten and win the Coppa Italia.”
Marchisio
“I’ve been waiting for this Scudetto since I broke into the first team. Both the players and fans have suffered over the past two years. The manager has perhaps been the most important aspect. He’s given us identity and the desire to win.”
Pirlo
“It’s a deserved title that we wanted from the start of the year. We’ve played well and we’ll enjoy the moment. I came here to win and I’ve managed to do so.”
Borriello
“It’s all down to the group. The team that clearly deserved this Scudetto came out on top.”
Matri
“It’s a strange and wonderful feeling. None of us would have expected this at the start of the season and we’ve gradually gained awareness and believe. It’s a deserved title.”
Del Piero
“We’re celebrating a Scudetto success that we’ve all fully deserved. What happened tonight repays me the many difficult years, I’m mainly thinking about 2006... I remember everything from that year. And that’s also why today’s Scudetto has a special taste. It’s a great story and I’m happy to have been part of it.”
Quagliarella
“It’s my first Scudetto and it’s an indescribable joy. Being unbeaten makes you feel truly invincible. My first thought is for my family. They know how much I suffered after my knee injury and appreciate how important this victory is to me.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007

Buffon
“On the evening that Juventus Stadium was unveiled I said: “I belong to this club. It’s a club which has made history and we must honour it”. The next day I said: “We’ll win the Scudetto this year”.
Barzagli
“We’re absolutely delighted. The title race was between us and Milan, but I think it’s a deserved Scudetto victory.”
Bonucci
“It’s wonderful. We’ve demonstrated our desire by winning a Scudetto in the true Juventus way. We’ve shown with great performances - such as the ones against Inter, Milan and Napoli - that we deserve to win Scudetto number thirty.”
Chiellini
“When you concede very few goals it’s down to everyone. We’ll celebrate tonight, but we want to end the season unbeaten and win the Coppa Italia.”
Marchisio
“I’ve been waiting for this Scudetto since I broke into the first team. Both the players and fans have suffered over the past two years. The manager has perhaps been the most important aspect. He’s given us identity and the desire to win.”
Pirlo
“It’s a deserved title that we wanted from the start of the year. We’ve played well and we’ll enjoy the moment. I came here to win and I’ve managed to do so.”
Borriello
“It’s all down to the group. The team that clearly deserved this Scudetto came out on top.”
Matri
“It’s a strange and wonderful feeling. None of us would have expected this at the start of the season and we’ve gradually gained awareness and believe. It’s a deserved title.”
Del Piero
“We’re celebrating a Scudetto success that we’ve all fully deserved. What happened tonight repays me the many difficult years, I’m mainly thinking about 2006... I remember everything from that year. And that’s also why today’s Scudetto has a special taste. It’s a great story and I’m happy to have been part of it.”
Quagliarella
“It’s my first Scudetto and it’s an indescribable joy. Being unbeaten makes you feel truly invincible. My first thought is for my family. They know how much I suffered after my knee injury and appreciate how important this victory is to me.”

Source: Juventus.com
Now thats how you win fans over.. 30!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)