Conte: We need our head, heart and legs (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

“Head, heart and legs”. These are the ingredients according to Antonio Conte’s recipe in order to clinch a victory. And Juventus possess them. On the eve of the clash against Cagliari, the Bianconeri’s manager is calm and confident because “at this point of the season, there’s a wonderful understanding between me and my players. This group is absolutely trustworthy, and I don’t think that this harmony can change.”
Obviously, the draw against Lecce caused upset: “We’d have liked to play again immediately - pointed out Conte - We all want to take our revenge in order to cancel Wednesday’s evening events. We’ve almost lost our sleep, but football and experiences always teach to look ahead. And with two games to go, being at the top of the table with one point ahead Milan is a positive condition.”
The importance of this fixture can’t be neglected. However it isn’t a source of tension, it’s a reason to be proud of: “The positive aspect is to be back to these match eves. Nobody believed that it would have happened so soon. This occurred thanks to the huge work carried out by the club, the technical staff and all players. We’re living this time with great satisfaction, because it’s apparent that our path is right. My lads are ready and focused. They know that they can have the chance to access the legend. I think that there’s no need to motivate them, perhaps I should hold them instead in order to put their minds at rest.”
Conte will be certainly able to accomplish this task, because he lived so many match eves when he was a player: “Sometimes, in the last game, we were behind the table leaders, sometimes we were ahead. This is the deep essence of football, which can always give new, strong emotions. However, the past remains and is unchangeable, and we need to take our present into account.”
And finally, the Bianconeri’s manager finished his press conference with a smile. Some journalists reminded him of Galliani’s joke, when Milan CEO said that Muntari’s phantom goal was the opening picture on his mobile: “On my mobile, I’ve just the photo of my daughter, Vittoria - said Conte with a smile - I wouldn’t like anyone else.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

“Head, heart and legs”. These are the ingredients according to Antonio Conte’s recipe in order to clinch a victory. And Juventus possess them. On the eve of the clash against Cagliari, the Bianconeri’s manager is calm and confident because “at this point of the season, there’s a wonderful understanding between me and my players. This group is absolutely trustworthy, and I don’t think that this harmony can change.”
Obviously, the draw against Lecce caused upset: “We’d have liked to play again immediately - pointed out Conte - We all want to take our revenge in order to cancel Wednesday’s evening events. We’ve almost lost our sleep, but football and experiences always teach to look ahead. And with two games to go, being at the top of the table with one point ahead Milan is a positive condition.”
The importance of this fixture can’t be neglected. However it isn’t a source of tension, it’s a reason to be proud of: “The positive aspect is to be back to these match eves. Nobody believed that it would have happened so soon. This occurred thanks to the huge work carried out by the club, the technical staff and all players. We’re living this time with great satisfaction, because it’s apparent that our path is right. My lads are ready and focused. They know that they can have the chance to access the legend. I think that there’s no need to motivate them, perhaps I should hold them instead in order to put their minds at rest.”
Conte will be certainly able to accomplish this task, because he lived so many match eves when he was a player: “Sometimes, in the last game, we were behind the table leaders, sometimes we were ahead. This is the deep essence of football, which can always give new, strong emotions. However, the past remains and is unchangeable, and we need to take our present into account.”
And finally, the Bianconeri’s manager finished his press conference with a smile. Some journalists reminded him of Galliani’s joke, when Milan CEO said that Muntari’s phantom goal was the opening picture on his mobile: “On my mobile, I’ve just the photo of my daughter, Vittoria - said Conte with a smile - I wouldn’t like anyone else.”

Source: Juventus.com
Trolling of the highest level :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)