Third star possible with Scudetto win (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I bet he is considering this hoping it will shut us up with Calciopoli. :seven:

We see right through you Abete.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
To hell with outside opinion, the club and the fans know that those championships were won on the field.

Close thread.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They have 29 scudetti outside the visitor's changing rooms at the Juventus Stadium, like hell they aren't putting 3 stars on the jersey if we win the scudetto.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Valuterai un Ca%%o!!! La 3za stella si mette!!!

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 10:22 ----------

They have 29 scudetti outside the visitor's changing rooms at the Juventus Stadium, like hell they aren't putting 3 stars on the jersey if we win the scudetto.
:drill:

Juve to FIGC = :pado:

Aug 1, 2003
FUCK THOSE FUCKERS who say it's a 'question of ethics' if we put on the 3rd star, bastards want to talk about ethics, fucking nerazzurri bastards have no shame in taking pride and wearing that badge from a bloody PAPER scudetto, all the while every single one of them knowing JUVE won the title on the pitch with a far superior team. I don't know how the fuck they sleep at night.

This is making me really mad, Juve better put on the damn 3rd star every place they could possibly can and shove it in the FIGC's faces and remind them of the REAL history of Italian football!!! :( :( :(

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Do we face some action/penalty if we put that third star?

Anwyays, we earned that third star and we SHOULD put it on our jerseys. It would be awesome watching everyone else get upset and throw a fit at this issue.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
WΏΏdy;3636776 said:
Do we face some action/penalty if we put that third star?

Anwyays, we earned that third star and we SHOULD put it on our jerseys. It would be awesome watching everyone else get upset and throw a fit at this issue.
I think @Melo had a link to a statement from some FIGC member, made back in 2008 stating it was up to the club if they wanted to put stars on their shirt and that no penalty would be sanctioned.

Basically it may just piss off some other teams, but who cares about their feelings, This Is Juve

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
True that, but i do care about their feelings :D I want them to feel cheated and i want them the get pissed off and complain about it non stop.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
WΏΏdy;3636791 said:
True that, but i do care about their feelings :D I want them to feel cheated and i want them the get pissed off and complain about it non stop.
:D Absolutely

I want to see Lichtsteiner point to three stars when we play Inter and count them out on his fingers. Something like this :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)