A Song of Ice and Fire (2 Viewers)

OP
Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    Guys paint is all I had to work with. I will make a better image when I get some time to download photoshop again.

OP
    Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    E! :weee: I read some potentially good news.

I read some theories that youknowwho may not be dead dead after all because of all the priests etc. with healing powers. And yes I will stay away from this thread until I've read the entire series save for this one little topic. :p

I can believe you did that. So much effort. :lol:

Really good job though.:D
    Thanks :D That dinosaur called MS Paint really is a challenge. .:D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    E! :weee: I read some potentially good news.

I read some theories that youknowwho may not be dead dead after all because of all the priests etc. with healing powers. And yes I will stay away from this thread until I've read the entire series save for this one little topic. :p

Thanks :D That dinosaur called MS Paint really is a challenge. .:D
    Yeah, Matt and I were talking about that last night via PM. There are also a lot of things within the text and that have been revealed in interviews that say there may be more left for "you know who".

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jon cries out ghost as his last words...so he wargs into Ghost while Melisandre resurrects his dead body Thoros Of Myr style, only he doesn't end up all corrupted and zombie like, as did Catelyn and Beric Dondarrion, because his soul is safe in Ghost.

Something like that, but the word Ghost in the end is the key.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Most people think that's what melisande saw in her fire and why she stayed at the wall instead of going south with stannis. also, there is a school of thought he may have perma-warged into ghost like the guy in the prologue, like he'll be stuck as ghost forever, but i think the first theory is most likely. I read in an interview where GRRM is like "what makes you think Jon is dead?" so he definitely isn't caput

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Most people think that's what melisande saw in her fire and why she stayed at the wall instead of going south with stannis. also, there is a school of thought he may have perma-warged into ghost like the guy in the prologue, like he'll be stuck as ghost forever, but i think the first theory is most likely. I read in an interview where GRRM is like "what makes you think Jon is dead?" so he definitely isn't caput
    I agree, because if he were trully dead, that'd be too much like rubbing salt in a wound for all Stark fans.

I'm against the perma-warg theory because I'm in the Jon is Rheagar and Lyanna's child and if they were (secretly) married, he's the first heir to Westeros. :)

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    The killed Cleos Frey waaaay too soon. He should have at least been allowed to travel with Jaime and Brienne in season 3. Also, I was hoping to see the Jojen, Meera, Benjen Stark, Bran storyline come together. Unfortunately it looks like Osha will take over and the Greenseer thing might be tossed in the trash bin.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

The killed Cleos Frey waaaay too soon. He should have at least been allowed to travel with Jaime and Brienne in season 3. Also, I was hoping to see the Jojen, Meera, Benjen Stark, Bran storyline come together. Unfortunately it looks like Osha will take over and the Greenseer thing might be tossed in the trash bin.
    I doubt they'll bin the greenseer storyline, it goes on too long and it's too important. They'll probably just replace the Reed's with Osha who'll take Bran and Rickon both up North.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I doubt they'll bin the greenseer storyline, it goes on too long and it's too important. They'll probably just replace the Reed's with Osha who'll take Bran and Rickon both up North.
    Plus it involves the return of Benjen Stark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)