Enzo Maresca (1 Viewer)

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
latest news said he will be swap with someone from Udinese (if i'm not wrong!)

well, if he'll stay this season, that's realy good news. he deserves that chance.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
He should stay, no doubt about it. Now that he has proved his worth on loan at Piacenza, he deserves to get a second chance at Juve. I'm sure he won't let us down.:thumb:

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
Maresca is the man!! He has that x-factor thing about him that is needed a lot by juve. Nedved needs rest so i think if these two can alternate it will be wealthy for both players and the club.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by azizhen ] ++
    Maresca is the man!! He has that x-factor thing about him that is needed a lot by juve. Nedved needs rest so i think if these two can alternate it will be wealthy for both players and the club.
    What is that x factor thing of maresca?¿

He have adamantium or something like that in his body??:confused:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    He's got attitude - celebration after scoring against Torino :D
    Boy. am I tired of hearing about that...I mean it was genius and all, but y'all are gonna have to find something new.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    i dunno why such a big deal was made over it. Why did it piss off the torino fans and all?? what was so contraversial abought it?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    If a Toro fan celebrated in a 'Zebra' way, it would have probably pissed Juve players and fans alot ;)

Add to that, that Ferrante had just made that gesture when he scored the 2nd goal and you would have a double reason for Torino fans to get pissed off. :)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Boy. am I tired of hearing about that...I mean it was genius and all, but y'all are gonna have to find something new.
    Do you have anything to say something new about Maresca then? :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I feel sorry for the boy,
    every single rumour that has any player going to Juve mentions Maresca being mentioned in a swap deal

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Not anymore..... he will remain at juve at lñeast till the mid season.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    Neither am I, so is there a problem then?
    No, no, all I am saying is that one goal celebration should not eternally make him a hero. If people want to give something to say that Maresca is great and all, then they need something new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)