[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Damn it hustini! Did u have to be the first? :( I have never lost a Lazio match day and if we drop points here you are to blame.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It would be interesting to see how we will approach games now when we are top, it is like our second chance.

Today we did not put an effort and won easily, against Lazio it will not be that simple.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    :lol: :lol:

"Guess who's first, first again Juve's first tell a friend Guess who's first, Guess who's first Guess who's first, Guess who's first Conte's created a monster, cause no one wants to see Milan no more They want Juve their first place to restore Well if you want Juve this is what they give ya A little bit of skills and some goals and they'll beat ya Some misses that will jump our hearts quicker Than a shot on goal with a run flicker I know alot of you fans out there be steady hatin but don't be mad, they just dominatin."

May 22, 2007
    Again, like the Palermo game, we have a lot going our way for this game. Lazio are missing Klose and Dias, Juventus have killed a lot of teams, and are playing at home, presumably without any suspensions.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Again, like the Palermo game, we have a lot going our way for this game. Lazio are missing Klose and Dias, Juventus have killed a lot of teams, and are playing at home, presumably without any suspensions.
    :tup:

Our fans will be super-pumped up as well.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    I'm starting to like the 3-5-2. Start Vucinic - Quag and if mirko is in his usual lazy mood then sub him off with Ale or Matri.

Ale - Quag :tuttosport:

Woody creates the thread and Hustini writes the first post.

Bookmark this. We are losing the 1st spot this week :(
    Why do you feel the need to butt into everything?

May 22, 2007
    I'm superstitious of those that are superstitious.

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-De Ceglie
    Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
    Pepe-Matri-Vucinic​

Only player that might change that is Quagliarella.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)