Youtube: to watch later (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We have a long running thread for videos of cats riding skateboards and all the other wonders of random and amusing content.

So let's have this one for pearls of Youtube that probably take more than 5 minutes to watch yet provide a little more lasting value.

I'm starting this one with something I started watching today: "Filosofía Aquí y Ahora". A tv program from Argentina with lots of episodes on Youtube that explain the ideas of the most important thinkers of the past 2-3 centuries. Unlike most discussions of philosophy, though, it's very easy to follow. :cap:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #4
    Nietzsche was an idiot. I like philosophy, but not as much as psihology (I'd love if someone had those links).
    I tried reading him directly and found it quite unbearable, so preachy for starters.

---------- Post added 07.04.2012 at 13:04 ----------

How exactly are we supposed to understand that? :frown:
    Not everyone understands everything, that's life. There's arabic stuff on youtube that I don't get. :D

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    We have a long running thread for videos of cats riding skateboards and all the other wonders of random and amusing content.

So let's have this one for pearls of Youtube that probably take more than 5 minutes to watch yet provide a little more lasting value.

I'm starting this one with something I started watching today: "Filosofía Aquí y Ahora". A tv program from Argentina with lots of episodes on Youtube that explain the ideas of the most important thinkers of the past 2-3 centuries. Unlike most discussions of philosophy, though, it's very easy to follow. :cap:

Wait. There are videos of cats riding skateboards? Link meeeee! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)