Xbox 360 (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Not a lot of Xbox 360 players here it seems :p

Picked up Fifa 12 the other day. Playing with my virtual pro on career with Juventus. Amauri is on the team as well :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I have one, but I haven't played it for ages and won't. I'll definetly buy GTA V when that comes out though :)xfinger: towards the end of this year)

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    Ah, some responses finally :D

I only ever play the virtual pro career mode, mainly because I can't defend for shit in the normal game mode.

You know you can make transfers before your season starts Marty, then you won't be burdened with Amauri.

Finished about 99% of Skyrim, the 1% because of glitches or bugs that wouldn't allow me to finish a couple of minor side quests. Must have spent about 250 hours on this game, you definitely get your money's worth that's for sure.

I've been playing GTA IV again more recently, so much fun just driving full whack down a street shooting an Uzi out the window and then plowing into another car making your character smash through the windshield :D

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Thread sticky.

Ah yes about the transfers I'm playing as a "player" so I can't make any transfers. Also started the online league, moved up from division 10 to 9. But Fifa 12 is quite different to 11, defending is much harder.

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #6
    You can make all the transfers you want before the start your first season no matter what game mode you take part in, so long as it's off line. Once the season starts though, all transfers are generated randomly.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    You can make all the transfers you want before the start your first season no matter what game mode you take part in, so long as it's off line. Once the season starts though, all transfers are generated randomly.
    Oh I see. Well I guess I'm stuck with Amooori now ;)

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    lmao Matri just missed a shot and the camera focused on an overhead clapping Amauri :D wish you could have seen it

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    Anyone else excited for Max Payne 3? Will get the Xbox version even though it is Multi Disc.

:inter: PS3 controller.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Finished about 99% of Skyrim, the 1% because of glitches or bugs that wouldn't allow me to finish a couple of minor side quests. Must have spent about 250 hours on this game, you definitely get your money's worth that's for sure.
    The game keeps looking at me, it's there on the pile but I dare not put it in the console. I suppose I'll have to do it sometime :D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    360 fails hard because it is mandatory to pay a monthly fee, in order to enjoy multiplayer, i have one, but i regret this decision now,
    Sony now has better exclusives and you can enjoy multiplayer for free.
    (not to mention the advantages of the blueray, we all knew all long that will be the final victor)

However 360 still has one great advantage and thats Forza 4 !!
    Thats the only reason i still bother with it occasionally...

Jun 22, 2012
    360 fails hard because it is mandatory to pay a monthly fee, in order to enjoy multiplayer, i have one, but i regret this decision now,
    Sony now has better exclusives and you can enjoy multiplayer for free.
    (not to mention the advantages of the blueray, we all knew all long that will be the final victor)

However 360 still has one great advantage and thats Forza 4 !!
    Thats the only reason i still bother with it occasionally...
    That's true, unfortunately. If only I could afford having both :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)