This is just a quick guide I'll whip up before the match tonight, I'll fill in more later.
The best option for free streaming of matches is Sopcast. It has superior video and audio due to its increased bitrate. It's only officially available for Windows. You need a decent connection to enjoy Sopcast broadcasts but nothing amazing, I think you'll be fine with 2-4 Mbit/s or so. Anyway, to the guide:
1. Download a install Sopcast. Just install with the default options:
2. Start Sopcast and log in as anonymous
3. Go to Wiziwig.tv and click the match you want to see. Then click the "Live" icon. Here are the streams for Serie A:
4. From the filter dropdown, select only Sopcast streams
5. Take notice of the bitrates to the right. I would stick to streams above 1000 kbit/s.
6. Click "Play now" for the sopcast stream you'd like to try and it automatically starts up Sopcast and displays the stream in its built in video player. You can also play the streams through VLC if you select that in the options, I'll explain more later.