Group 1

Barcelona v Valencia

Juventus v Arsenal

Benfica v Paris Saint Germain

Group 2

Napoli v Manchester City

Real Madrid v CSKA Moskva

Chelsea v Bayern Munich

Important: game should be played at 7 minutes per half using online squads.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
By the way people I joined another league and I think we could adopt their format.

You play your rival home and away, once and for all, so we play 2 rounds at once and make this move faster.<

Any complaints? Rules stay the same, only you post 2 results instead of one. :p

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Ken, hit me up when you're available so I can tell my bro. He's free al weekend.

You too fanatico.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
It doesn't matter who hosts.. Just play two games, one will be home and one away. At least during the groups stage it won't matter.

About the knockout round I think you'll need to change hosts, though I'm not sure yet if we're playing both games of that round the same day.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well, that set of games was quite surprising.

Bayern Monaco 3 - 0 Chelsea

Ribery
Ribery
Gomez

Chelsea 3 - 0 Bayern Munich

Drogba
Torres
Lampard

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Bayern Monaco 3-0 Chelsea

Goals:
F. Ribery 18'
F. Ribery 29'
T. Muller 45'
______

Chelsea 3-0 Bayern Monaco

Goals:
D. Drogba 5'
F. Torres 16'
F. Lampard 30'

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 21:55 ----------

Those were some intense matches.

The rain didn't help. :D

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Waaaaait Aush, this was the match you wanted to play? :lol: Just saw this thread, I thought you just wanted to play for fun. :D My bad.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Why do we play two all of a sudden? It's rather unfair if you've played an 'easy' opponent already, only giving you 3 points since it's one game but getting your ass handed to you twice because of a rule change in the middle of the tournament. But since others have already played two, might aswell.. I'm not that fussed. :D

I've not been on all weekend and I can't be sure I'll be on tonight as I've still got some work to do. If I don't make it tonight I'll be on plenty of nights during the week though.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Why do we play two all of a sudden? It's rather unfair if you've played an 'easy' opponent already, only giving you 3 points since it's one game but getting your ass handed to you twice because of a rule change in the middle of the tournament. But since others have already played two, might aswell.. I'm not that fussed. :D

I've not been on all weekend and I can't be sure I'll be on tonight as I've still got some work to do. If I don't make it tonight I'll be on plenty of nights during the week though.
You still have to play 1 game against people you already played.

Say you played against Yasor a couple weeks ago, you still have to play a game against him.

We're just scrapping the away weeks, the tournament was supposed to have 10 fixtures from the beginning, not five.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)