Juventuz contest! Ideas? (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I thought it would be a good idea to start a contest of some sort with some sort of prizes for the winner and runner up.

Anyone have any ideas for a contest? Perhaps a short story of how you got to know and love Juve, a banner contest or best picture related to Juve?

Fitting prizes could be official Juventus merchandise from Juvestore (obviously), FIFA 12 for Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Don't think the story of 'how we fell in love with Juve' is a good contest topic. I think everyone's story is a personal matter, and should not be subjected to a contest. Whereas a banner contest will immediately put the non-banner-ers at a disadvantage.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Don't think the story of 'how we fell in love with Juve' is a good contest topic. I think everyone's story is a personal matter, and should not be subjected to a contest. Whereas a banner contest will immediately put the non-banner-ers at a disadvantage.
Anything where you have to create and submit something is going to put someone to a disadvantage.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah true.

Well any other suggestions then?
The easiest option would likely be trivia, but that is difficult to police as the Internet gives all the answers :)

You could have a series of photos of players and a sort of "Who is this?" round which would lessen players' ability to cheat/make it more difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)