Paul Pogba - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 2235
Page 2235 of 2285 FirstFirst ... 12351735213521852225223322342235223622372245 ... LastLast
Results 44,681 to 44,700 of 45699

Thread: Paul Pogba

Cash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amir3323 View Post
    A few days ago some United fan on ratcafe actually blamed Juve for not training him properly for United and EPL. Evidently the blame Juve thing is not just an Italian thing.
    retards can´t be helped. But okay, what can you expect from a PL fan? they have no clue

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1757 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    With Pogba we'd be favourites to reach the CL final.

With Vidal we'd be favourites to win it.
    Not if he gets a red card
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    A few days ago some United fan on ratcafe actually blamed Juve for not training him properly for United and EPL. Evidently the blame Juve thing is not just an Italian thing.
    Can't wait for 'THE SYSTEM', 'PENALTY FOR JUVE' and 'IT'S ALWAYS THEM!' banners to spring up at Old Trafford.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1757 Post(s)
    that cant be true
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Can't wait for 'THE SYSTEM', 'PENALTY FOR JUVE' and 'IT'S ALWAYS THEM!' banners to spring up at Old Trafford.
    Reminds me of fergies diver quotes before our CL clash with them. Oh the classic spaghetti line as well.

"When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Reminds me of fergies diver quotes before our CL clash with them. Oh the classic spaghetti line as well.

"When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Unfortunately he needs a season to fully adapt to the PL's pace

Just like Gabbiadini

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Unfortunately he needs a season to fully adapt to the PL's pace

Just like Gabbiadini
    spot on

- - - Updated - - -

I try to not be the bitter type, I try to forgive people and all that jesus stuff. However, this revenge is soooo silky sweet.

Not even a shadow of the player he was with us.

Eat $hit you money grabbing Dic#Head!
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    If he ever had a spine, he left it in Juventus.
    @Post Ironic

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba thread in redcafe is a joy

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba has been terrible because he is operating in different circumstances. He is being asked to operate in a position where he has to be defensively astute. He won't improve in this system he has not got a defence bone in his body. He is a luxury player in this role. We need to build a system around him in which he has freedom.

People can compare him to Kante but he was never Kante at Juventus. To get the best out of someone like Pogba you could argue you need someone like Kante. Pogba should be dropped for a few games I think we're better without Pogba. We should bring Carrick back in.

--------------------------------------------
    Pogba been underwhelming. For many reasons but he isn't a bad player. There are factors people need to consider.

1. Pogba took a step backwards by choosing to leave Juventus to back to United. (Deluded people will disagree but it's a fact Juve were in a better position with Pogba and are probably still better than us at moment.)

2. He left a team with arguably one of the best defences in Europe to play with Jones & Smalling.

3. He was used at Juve in a 4-3-3 system where he didn't have as much responsibility to track back and defend. It allowed him more freedom.

Pogba at Utd is being suffocated because he is being asked to operate in a two man midfield. He can't do it. He doesn't have the discipline. For me he is wasted playing as deep as he is because he tries to force the issue and he can't affect the game in or around the penalty area.

Which brings me back to a question I asked during the summer why did we sign him if we didn't intend to use him properly?

He hasn't been awful he has played well at times missed a lot of goals hitting the post/crossbar. He is playing in a role where you're expected to control the game. He is not naturally suited to his role nor do I think he can learn it.

When he plays in a two man midfield he takes too many touches, hangs on to the ball for far too long killing forward runs and counters. We need someone who can get the ball pass and move. He doesn't have the ability to drive us forward he is in fact killing us going forward by trying too hard and not simplifying his game. He needs to pick up the ball and release it early get it out of his feet. With Ibrahimovic he feels the need to get the ball and always look for that ball over the top. It's almost as if he thinks that's the only route.

There is a serious lack of footballing intelligence when you look at how we play at home. There is always one touch too many, a bad shot straight at the keeper (making them look like world beaters).

We can question his mentality but the fact is this isn't the Pogba we saw at Juventus. We obviously need to strengthen are attack, midfield and defence but I don't see him improving in the current system.

If we want him to thrive we need play to his strengths but it seems we are only intent on setting up to play with Ibrahimovic at the moment. As good as he has been it's enough to get us into the top 4. We need to consider plan B.

Ibrahimovic playing every second of every game has lead to an over reliance. We should've given Rashford more chances up front. Now Ibrahimovic has a 3 match ban it's going to be difficult for Rashford because he isn't the same player as last season.
    Völler is here with DAi.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    With Pogba we'd be favourites to reach the CL final.

With Vidal we'd be favourites to win it.
    First of all, i agree.

However, it needs to be said that, ironically, last time we actually were in a CL final, Vidal was the one who completely went missing
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    You can have all the talent in the world but if ur attitude and commitment in games ain't top class then it's worth very little. The midfield equivalent of Balotelli?

Balo>>>>>>Pogs though
    Balo has heart, Balo is love
    I wish he came here, he'd be with his buddy BonBon and Gigi

- - - Updated - - -

Forget the money, please. It's a non-issue really in the grand scheme of things.

This is not a criticism of Pogba; I haven't seen him much for Juventus, but what exactly is Pogba's role as a centre midfielder for United? What is his objective? What does Mourinho tell Pogba to do?

For example:
    - Herrera/Kante are probably told to break up the play/win the ball and pass it.
    - Carrick is probably told to screen the defense and build up the play.
    - Someone like Modric is probably told to "create" and go forward and support the strikers etc.

What is Pogba's role? Call me ignorant of the finer nuances of the game, but I just don't see a definite "use" of him, he's trying to do a bit of everything and none of it comes off. "To just be and try" is a terrible objective for a player on a football field. Please enlighten.
    Völler is here with DAi.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Pogba is really getting his reputation destroyed at this rate.

Each and every guy i've spoken about football with, when it comes up that i'm a juve fan or they know it, the topic always shifts to Pogba and they'll either state he's remarcably overrated and poor, or ask me what he did so much different at juve considering how mediocre he is.

Belgium. You wont find a place that takes more pride in sucking $#@! whilst tending for balls and sac when it comes down to loving the premier league.

Hence, we got a few groups of ghaneese and jamaican lads at the gym. Who used to be big fans, who express their concern that he's either poor or overrated.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1757 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post

Balo>>>>>>Pogs though

- - - Updated - - -

We need to sign Balo before Buffon retires. Buffon is the only guy that can change him and make him fullfil his true potential. Hed bench Higuain easily if we were to sign him
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Balo>>>>>>Pogs though

- - - Updated - - -

Forget the money, please. It's a non-issue really in the grand scheme of things.

This is not a criticism of Pogba; I haven't seen him much for Juventus, but what exactly is Pogba's role as a centre midfielder for United? What is his objective? What does Mourinho tell Pogba to do?

For example:
    - Herrera/Kante are probably told to break up the play/win the ball and pass it.
    - Carrick is probably told to screen the defense and build up the play.
    - Someone like Modric is probably told to "create" and go forward and support the strikers etc.

What is Pogba's role? Call me ignorant of the finer nuances of the game, but I just don't see a definite "use" of him, he's trying to do a bit of everything and none of it comes off. "To just be and try" is a terrible objective for a player on a football field. Please enlighten.

Hahahhahahaahhaha, priceless stuff
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    2 pals were calling his transferr overrrated way before manu signed him..

now every weekend we talk they are always like "i told you...pogba was a fiasco...i always knew it....he is all hype no game"
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Pogba's problem is that every player in the BPL is a box to box player, just like him, so he doesn't stand out
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    He went for UCL contender to an EL team so he's playing at the level It was expected when u decide to take a backward step at the age of 20's... Conformist
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    @Post Ironic

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba thread in redcafe is a joy

- - - Updated - - -

I love that place.

This one takes the cake:

Mourinho is obviously very aware of fan and pundit opinions like the ones being expressed here. Pogba most likely reads this thread.

The delusion on there is wonderful. They think Pogba reads their forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Although, now that I think about it... maybe that explains how terrible he has been at United.

Spends all his time getting new haircuts, dabbing, practicing dance moves, and reading RedCafe...

No time left to practice football.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    First of all, i agree.

However, it needs to be said that, ironically, last time we actually were in a CL final, Vidal was the one who completely went missing
    Vidal was one of our worst players that night. With a vintage 2012-13/2013-14 Vidal performance, I think we could have bossed Barcelona in the middle of the pitch to so much better effect and had a much better chance at winning. Unfortunately for us, Vidal was still trying to find his way back to world class form and terribly inconsistent.

It's too bad, because he has been such a beast in finals for Chile.

It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.