Groups Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Group A

Barcelona v Benfica 1-4 (Cardozo x3, Messi, Djalo)

Paris Saint Germain v Juventus 2-2 (Matri x2, Sissoko, Pastore)

Arsenal v Valencia 2-1 (Rami, Arteta, Gervinho)

Group B

Napoli v Chelsea 2-1 (Torres, Zúñiga, Lavezzi)

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid 4-1 (Robben x3, Gomez, Benzema)

CSKA Moskva v Manchester City 3-3 (Dzeko x2, Aguero, Gonzalez, Doumbia, Honda)

You all know the rules, 7 minutes halves, result should be posted in this thread along with the goalscorers.

Have fun.

By the way, Arsenal is my brother, his PSN ID is Nepe852i (yes with the i) so add him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    I got ur brother it seems, will he be avail today?
    Yeah he'll be available, I think he can play right now. Just tell me when you want to have your match and I'll tell him, he's got the day off today.

@klin, sure just send me a message through Facebook and we'll play. :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Valencia 1 - 2 Arsenal
    A. Rami (4')
    Mikel Arteta (8')
    Gervinho (11')​

Attacking start for the 2nd Annual Tuz' Club World Cup

In what was a heavily split draw Arsenal escaped with a 2-1 result. Both teams put on a great display of attacking force as the first goal was scored by A.Rami thanks to a corner kick. Four minutes later arsenal replied in style with a well planned counter attack after Banega lost the ball in midfield. Arsenal then continued to attack and were rewarded with an 11 minute goal by Gervinho. Wilshere played an over the top ball which Gervinho neatly placed in the bottom right-hand corner. Arsenal did not let up and the number of shots on target was an indication of such (10). Valencia tried numerous times to break even but were disappointing with misplaced finish after misplaced finish. All in all it was a fairly even game with possession evenly split. Valencia will hope to rebuild in time for the next round, while Arsenal will hope to grow from such a positive result.

OP
    Gabriel

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
  • Thread Starter #9
    Valencia 1 - 2 Arsenal
    A. Rami (4')
    Mikel Arteta (8')
    Gervinho (11')​

Attacking start for the 2nd Annual Tuz' Club World Cup

In what was a heavily split draw Arsenal escaped with a 2-1 result. Both teams put on a great display of attacking force as the first goal was scored by A.Rami thanks to a corner kick. Four minutes later arsenal replied in style with a well planned counter attack after Banega lost the ball in midfield. Arsenal then continued to attack and were rewarded with an 11 minute goal by Gervinho. Wilshere played an over the top ball which Gervinho neatly placed in the bottom right-hand corner. Arsenal did not let up and the number of shots on target was an indication of such (10). Valencia tried numerous times to break even but were disappointing with misplaced finish after misplaced finish. All in all it was a fairly even game with possession evenly split. Valencia will hope to rebuild in time for the next round, while Arsenal will hope to grow from such a positive result.
    That's great Billy :tup:, gonna back that review with video very soon. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    PSG 2 - 2 Juventus

I forgot to actually check the goalscorers though, so I'm hoping Yasor posts those. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)