Formula One 2012 (2 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
It was an alright race, I was annoyed Schumacher's car failed so early, he looked strong. Kimi was also really quick at times, looks getting the pirelli's up to temperature is going to be crucial again, the Mclaren is strong.

Sergio Pérez had a fantastic race, he's going to replace Massa and he's going to be great.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Mclaren need to get their act togeather and stop making idiotic mistakes. Miscaluculated fuel consumption today and both driver we in fuel save mode for 80% of the race, Hamilton needed a change of tyres more than Button, but they call in Button first. I'm very happy Button won but they keep screwing with Hamilton starting Shangai 2007 :sergio:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It looks like Ferrari will struggle again this season.
I think we will have a better season than last year but yeah it looks as if it will be Mclaren and Red balls fighting it out. Ferrari needs to get Massa out IMO. I like him but we need someone young, fresh.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I just want to say that the sounds of F1 cars these days suck. The V8s are lame. The sounds of the V10s around 10 years ago I still remember and they are literally the best sounds iI've ever heard, better than the sound of music, better than the sound of an airforce Jet roaring right overhead and better than the sound of a female's orgasm. In 2014 they're bringing in Turbo V6s...they used to have them so maybe they'll have an older sound. V10s and V12 ftw.

just wait for 0:20...nothing in the world is like that.

:touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
this race was fixed by the Ferrari mafia :mad:
yeah that was pretty obvious from the guy telling Perez to not overtake Alonso and then afterwards suddenly he went off the track. I think it has more to do with the fact that Ferrari supplies the engines to Sauber (Ferrari). Pretty good & exciting race though.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ferrari really should get rid of Massa. He hasn't won or been in pole since 2008. Perez who may take over Massa's spot would be great even though the Sauber Ferrari looks a little faster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)