Juventuz Mobile Style added (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I have added a Mobile Style for those of you who occasionally visit the forums using your iPhone, Android or any other mobile device for that matter, and don't feel like spending the money on Tapatalk.

This lightweight skin has VERY low bandwidth requirements - about 15 times less than one of the regular styles, so it should be ideal if you're on a restricted data plan or just need the pages to load faster if your 3G connection is a bit slow at the time. Additionally it resizes your browser window so no more side-scrolling for you sir!

In any case, the mobile style should be selected automatically when you view the forums from your mobile device. From there on you just need to login and you're good to go. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Let me know how it works out, I better get some sleep :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Does it recognize it automatically or is there a special URL for that?

I think it would look better than Tapatalk which lacks a lot of features and is starting to annoy me. I will check it out on the Tablet and give my feedback.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Does it recognize it automatically or is there a special URL for that?

I think it would look better than Tapatalk which lacks a lot of features and is starting to annoy me. I will check it out on the Tablet and give my feedback.
    I think it should recognize automatically for most devices, it did for iPhone and Android for me at least.

If not you could always select "Mobile Style" from the dropdown in the bottom left corner.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I think it should recognize automatically for most devices, it did for iPhone and Android for me at least.

If not you could always select "Mobile Style" from the dropdown in the bottom left corner.
    It does recognize it automatically but with all its flaws Tapatalk is still better in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)