whoever you were (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2012
i was banned once again, once again for nothing, stupid double standarts, you know when some cocksuckers makin' rude jokes or trolling or provoking other members it's ok just because he is friend of admins or mods, i wonder if "X" was banned too...i guess he's not.. oh and you know if you are playin' that mafia game, you can say what you wanna say, you will be unbanned shortly just to finish that stupid 15 years old game because azzurri 7 is love that game.......i don't know who banned me, i wish you will die slow stupid motherfucker. the world will be better place without you. Satan is waitin' for another slave like you in hell, i hope he will rape you badly there. now give me another year of bann, show your "power" to the world, faggot.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Feb 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #4
    btw you should wear a condom on your head because if you arere going to act like a dick you you might as well dress like one

melo die slow too please

OP
    Feb 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #6
    yeye faggot, rude jokes about russia it's ok, but if i will respond to you with some trolling i will be banned and you not, welcome to juventuz.org.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)