Simone Padoin - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums

View Poll Results: Legend or History?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legend

    42 64.62%
  • History

    23 35.38%
Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2737

Thread: Simone Padoin

  1. #1
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,869
    Cash
    3,817
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    Simone Padoin

    http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/300120...ve-padoin.html




    Born 18/03/1984 - Gemona del Friuli
    Height 6'0" Weight 11.3st
    Honours Serie B : 2011 (Atalanta)
    Clubs Atalanta

  2. #2
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,519
    Cash
    307,255
    Mentioned
    6379 Post(s)
    Welcome.


    sorry Juventino[RUS], this one was opened 1st.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  3. #3
    TSUUUUUUU ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,619
    Cash
    20,264
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Full ownership? Any good? Was he a starter?
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  4. #4
    Juventuz regular CaesarCod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,732
    Cash
    152
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Welcome to Juventus.

  5. #5
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,204
    Cash
    62,996
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Juventus, fulfilling the dream of mediocre Italians since 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  6. #6
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,519
    Cash
    307,255
    Mentioned
    6379 Post(s)
    He was a starter at Atalanta and I've read that many of their fans are pissed that he's leaving. I think it's full ownership and we pay something like 4-5m with 1m in bonuses or something. He's no flashy player. I think Conte will use him if either Marchisio or Vidal are unavailable. He can also play on the wing(preferably the left).
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  7. #7
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,250
    Cash
    16,798
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Welcome Simone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interdestroyer View Post
    Full ownership? Any good? Was he a starter?
    1. We don't know yet.
    2. Average, he's gonna be a squad player
    3. Yes.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  8. #8
    TSUUUUUUU ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,619
    Cash
    20,264
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    So he's going to be like Giaccherini with different qualities except more of a CM...
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  9. #9
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,250
    Cash
    16,798
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Interdestroyer View Post
    So he's going to be like Giaccherini with different qualities except more of a CM...
    Basically.

    I trust Conte's judgement.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  10. #10
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,204
    Cash
    62,996
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    But on the real, which position will he be deepening ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  11. #11
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,250
    Cash
    16,798
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third World Wonder View Post
    But on the real, which position will he be deepening ?
    LWB, if we use the 3-5-2.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  12. #12
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,797
    Cash
    31,499
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Don't really like this. Feels like nothing more than 5mil down the drain on another depth signing.

  13. #13
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,204
    Cash
    62,996
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    LWB, if we use the 3-5-2.
    Aye, so after 3 or 4 games using it, we like it and that's what we're gonna stick with? Oh boy...

    And will he be ahead of DC and Estigarribia? And what about our actual wingers: Pepe, Krasic, Elia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  14. #14
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,250
    Cash
    16,798
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Don't really like this. Feels like nothing more than 5mil down the drain on another depth signing.
    If it's a loan, it's a good move. If we bought him, it's not very good.

    We'll see more in a few hours I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Third World Wonder View Post
    Aye, so after 3 or 4 games using it, we like it and that's what we're gonna stick with? Oh boy...

    And will he be ahead of DC and Estigarribia? And what about our actual wingers: Pepe, Krasic, Elia?
    I said if. Conte seems to be flexible, I see him alternate between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 depending on injuries and opposition.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  15. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sochi
    Posts
    24,749
    Cash
    22,051
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    He can't play as CM, he is LB/LM - 4.5 Millions now + 0.5 if we will qualify in CL....that's TOO MUCH.

  16. #16
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,204
    Cash
    62,996
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    I said if. Conte seems to be flexible, I see him alternate between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 depending on injuries and opposition.
    Well if not, then where? If the 3-5-2 is not permanent, and we'd use it on 2 opponents a year (Roma, Udinese and whoever else) is this really a necessary signing when we already have 2 other left wingbacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  17. #17
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,250
    Cash
    16,798
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third World Wonder View Post
    Well if not, then where? If the 3-5-2 is not permanent, and we'd use it on 2 opponents a year (Roma, Udinese and whoever else) is this really a necessary signing when we already have 2 other left wingbacks?
    He can play pretty much anywhere in midfield but he's pretty mediocre at each of these positions.

    We'll probably sell Pazienza before the window closes so our CM backups are going to be Marrone, Padoin and Giaccherini(for Marchisio).
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  18. #18
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,204
    Cash
    62,996
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    He can play pretty much anywhere in midfield but he's pretty mediocre at each of these positions.

    We'll probably sell Pazienza before the window closes so our CM backups are going to be Marrone, Padoin and Giaccherini(for Marchisio).
    I know you ain't the one that signed him, but since you decided to answer, you'll get all the questions

    So what will he offer that Pazienza won't besides costing 5m more? Don't say versatility because those other positions he plays are well covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  19. #19
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,797
    Cash
    31,499
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventino[RUS] View Post
    He can't play as CM, he is LB/LM - 4.5 Millions now + 0.5 if we will qualify in CL....that's TOO MUCH.
    you furious?

  20. #20
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,250
    Cash
    16,798
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third World Wonder View Post
    I know you ain't the one that signed him, but since you decided to answer, you'll get all the questions

    So what will he offer that Pazienza won't besides costing 5m more? Don't say versatility because those other positions he plays are well covered.
    Not much, other than the fact that Conte knows him well apparently since he coached him at Atalanta.

    Pazienza is apparently pushing for a move so we don't really have a choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    you furious?
    The 3-5-2 leaves no place for Pepe in the lineup so indications that we will use this formation is bad news for him
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Similar Threads

  1. Simone Pepe
    By Dostoevsky in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 8132
    Last Post: 01.04.2018, 09:28
  2. Simone Loria
    By Luftwaffles in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24.06.2008, 15:55
  3. Simone Bentivoglio
    By Dominic in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 13.12.2006, 11:20
  4. Simone Barone....Manuele Blasi...
    By *Juventino* in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 21.01.2006, 17:40
  5. Simone Barone
    By Diobaggio in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 22.11.2005, 03:39

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •