Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He was a starter at Atalanta and I've read that many of their fans are pissed that he's leaving. I think it's full ownership and we pay something like 4-5m with 1m in bonuses or something. He's no flashy player. I think Conte will use him if either Marchisio or Vidal are unavailable. He can also play on the wing(preferably the left).

Jul 1, 2010
Don't really like this. Feels like nothing more than 5mil down the drain on another depth signing.
If it's a loan, it's a good move. If we bought him, it's not very good.

We'll see more in a few hours I guess.

Aye, so after 3 or 4 games using it, we like it and that's what we're gonna stick with? Oh boy...

And will he be ahead of DC and Estigarribia? And what about our actual wingers: Pepe, Krasic, Elia?
I said if. Conte seems to be flexible, I see him alternate between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 depending on injuries and opposition.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I said if. Conte seems to be flexible, I see him alternate between 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 depending on injuries and opposition.
Well if not, then where? If the 3-5-2 is not permanent, and we'd use it on 2 opponents a year (Roma, Udinese and whoever else) is this really a necessary signing when we already have 2 other left wingbacks?

Jul 1, 2010
Well if not, then where? If the 3-5-2 is not permanent, and we'd use it on 2 opponents a year (Roma, Udinese and whoever else) is this really a necessary signing when we already have 2 other left wingbacks?
He can play pretty much anywhere in midfield but he's pretty mediocre at each of these positions.

We'll probably sell Pazienza before the window closes so our CM backups are going to be Marrone, Padoin and Giaccherini(for Marchisio).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He can play pretty much anywhere in midfield but he's pretty mediocre at each of these positions.

We'll probably sell Pazienza before the window closes so our CM backups are going to be Marrone, Padoin and Giaccherini(for Marchisio).
I know you ain't the one that signed him, but since you decided to answer, you'll get all the questions :D

So what will he offer that Pazienza won't besides costing 5m more? Don't say versatility because those other positions he plays are well covered.

Jul 1, 2010
I know you ain't the one that signed him, but since you decided to answer, you'll get all the questions :D

So what will he offer that Pazienza won't besides costing 5m more? Don't say versatility because those other positions he plays are well covered.
Not much, other than the fact that Conte knows him well apparently since he coached him at Atalanta.

Pazienza is apparently pushing for a move so we don't really have a choice.

The 3-5-2 leaves no place for Pepe in the lineup so indications that we will use this formation is bad news for him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)