Date of birth 15 April 1992 (age 19)
Place of birth Stockholm, Sweden
Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
Playing position Striker

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Has been performing on a high level so far this season for Feyenoord.
But he is still owned by City, don't know what their plans are with him after this season.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
To be honest I think it would be best for him to stay in Feyenoord and develop for a year or two, he's certainly not good enough to compete with the top dogs at Man C

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'm Swede and not even I want him. As Marty said, let him grow. He won't get any time here. If we don't have room for Immobile, Giovinco and the rest why would he fit? Are there even any rumors to begin with? He's already on a loan deal so Marotta can't smell him.

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #11
    I'm Swede and not even I want him. As Marty said, let him grow. He won't get any time here. If we don't have room for Immobile, Giovinco and the rest why would he fit? Are there even any rumors to begin with? He's already on a loan deal so Marotta can't smell him.
    You do know this is not the transfer section? Its the scouting section where we discuss any football players.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Great talent, great guy who is annoys the shit out of his opponent.

Would love to see him here in a few years.
    This guy will be world class.

last year feyenoord was 15th around this time. Now they owned Ajax and are 5th.
    The differents John Guidetti.

Guidetti >>> castaginos :stuckup:

I start to like him :tup:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Great talent, great guy who is annoys the shit out of his opponent.

Would love to see him here in a few years.
    This guy will be world class.

last year feyenoord was 15th around this time. Now they owned Ajax and are 5th.
    The differents John Guidetti.

Guidetti >>> castaginos :stuckup:

I start to like him :tup:
    :lol: Sorry Janna, but this is way to much.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    he raped ajax, twente and psv ;)
    No he didn't. Don't overhype him, He's a good player and got potential but in the first half of the season he had some spark moments, it's mostly thanks to and i can't believe i'm saying this, Ronald Koeman. Let him play next year when Feyenoord's peak is over and see what he does then.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    No he didn't. Don't overhype him, He's a good player and got potential but in the first half of the season he had some spark moments, it's mostly thanks to and i can't believe i'm saying this, Ronald Koeman. Let him play next year when Feyenoord's peak is over and see what he does then.
    just like the hype around Boerigther ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)