[NFL] Conference Championships - January 22 (1 Viewer)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    I was being really generous but its rather logical being that the Pats haven't won a single playoff game since the 2007 playoffs. On top of that they haven't won a home playoff game in 3-4 years.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    no, I meant it was too low - considering they are playing a team like the ravens, I reckon it would be over 2/1 for the pats ... and maybe even lower than 3.8/1 odds for the ravens

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Oooh I get what you're saying but I think it would be haneous if I start the #1 overall seed at 2/1 at home. Now if Gronk, Hernandez, Welker or Brady get hurt this week during practice then maybe the odds will go up :klin:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Dru, Brady missed practice yesterday and the pats have a whole bunch of key players listed at questionable with LP ... if this aint a good enough reason to jack up those odds to at least 2.05/1, I dont know what is :D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    If he misses practice again on Friday then I will definitely bring it over 2/1

but I do know that Brady has been on the injury report every week since like 2006 :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    was hoping you hadn't noticed :D ... but let me try again - Brady hasn't won a playoff game since 2007 season and has been a regular on the injury reports for about as long ... a coincidence? :klin:

:D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    oh, and one more thing - for all their hype, the pats didn't beat a single team that finished with a winning record this season. :klin:

add to that the pathetic defense and seems to me even 2.05/1 aint high enough :D
    Yea but its funny how people are using that against them now but during the regular season it was seen as a beneficial thiing in them getting the #1 overall seed in the AFC.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    problem is I am itching for the giants game too ... so, right now i am contemplating exactly how to spread the wealth. One thing's for sure - after this round, I will be either very rich or piss poor :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)