Weekend Away (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hello guys n gals, I need a little help with something if any of you would be so kind as to offer some advice.

A few friends of mine and myself are looking to book a weekend trip away to somewhere in Eastern Europe, basically a stag weekend without there actually being a stag. We're looking at Budapest and Tallinn in particular but are completely open to suggestions. If anyone has experience of either of these places or could recommend somewhere else I'd really appreciate it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Eastern Europe huh? Most places I'd recommend there are better in the summer. Budapest sounds good though. Just going clubbing and stuff?

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #6
    Eastern Europe huh? Most places I'd recommend there are better in the summer. Budapest sounds good though. Just going clubbing and stuff?
    Yep pretty much.

Sochi looks quality, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be flights there from Ireland :(

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Hello guys n gals, I need a little help with something if any of you would be so kind as to offer some advice.

A few friends of mine and myself are looking to book a weekend trip away to somewhere in Eastern Europe, basically a stag weekend without there actually being a stag. We're looking at Budapest and Tallinn in particular but are completely open to suggestions. If anyone has experience of either of these places or could recommend somewhere else I'd really appreciate it.
    I'm too lazy to dig up the article, but I'm pretty sure that Belgrade was voted the 2nd best city in Europe for it's nightlife. The females are amazing too, I'd definitely recommend that place.

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #16
    Just gotta stay away from the fuckers with the blow-torches and we should be aiight

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #17
    I'm too lazy to dig up the article, but I'm pretty sure that Belgrade was voted the 2nd best city in Europe for it's nightlife. The females are amazing too, I'd definitely recommend that place.
    cheers mate, never thought of Belgrade, will do some research into the place :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3461727 said:
    Fuck Copenhagen
    Sochi ain't got shit on Copenhagen. Culturally, in regard of beauty or the night life experience. If you want to be raped by a neo-nazi, go to Sochi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)