[NFL] Super Bowl XLVI Winner (2 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
AFC
New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans

NFC
Atlanta Falcons
San Francisco 49ers
Detroit Lions
New York Giants
New Orleans Saints
Green Bay Packers

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
well, you could say the same for the NFC considering the lions made the playoffs too :p

tnx for setting this up, Dru. Does that mean we'll have regular playoff events too? :D

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    whata joke afc has been this year, i mean the bengals made the playoffs
    Yea the AFC is slowly reverting back to what it was in the late 80's and 90's

well, you could say the same for the NFC considering the lions made the playoffs too :p

tnx for setting this up, Dru. Does that mean we'll have regular playoff events too? :D
    Yea I'll setup all the playoff matchups later this week

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I'm rooting for the Lions this year. I don't really have an allegiance toward any club in the NFL (can't stand the Packers) - but the Lion seem like a bunch of bad ass guys.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    had you given them a 7/1 shot, I would have put 10K on them :D

joking aside, they have some internal issues right now and on top of some injuries and loss of momentum as of lately, I would be surprised, and pretty impressed, if they made the SB

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    True but they have had weeks to rest and home field throughout the playoffs. My Giants will definitely lose to them and then N.O. won't be able to play there in the elements and win. Dome teams just struggle outdoors.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    sometimes having a bye week can make teams lose momentum and rhythm and the Pack was showing signs of that anyway. It sure helps with injuries and tiredness but just last season the Pack proved having the right rhythm and momentum is probably more important.
    On top of this, they may well miss their OC and even if he is there, who knows if he would be in the right state of mind to make the play calls for them, poor guy. These are factors that one can only guess how deeply they would affect the performance of the team.

Either way, I think the G-men have a far better shot at beating the Pack than people give them credit for and I think they are the toughest obstacle before GB on their way to the SB.

As for the Saints, agree they'd have a tough time in GB but first they have to make thru SF and I am not so sure they would, considering their less than stellar away form. If the Saints do beat SF, I think they would be an even more determined team for a supposed game in GB ... that should make weather elements matter less, imo, even if the Pack would still be the favorites in that game. Of course, it would depend on what kind of weather they encounter there, as well.

right now, my money is on NO playing the Giants at the Dome for the NFC championship. :D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    Yea its sad news about the OC's son.

I still have NO winning the SB this year over Baltimore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)