What movie made you cry? (1 Viewer)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I remember when I was a little kid I was watching Beaches with my cousins and they started crying so I did too.

Suns, you can't start a thread like this without telling us what movie made you cry ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Forrest Gump, the scene when he sees his son for the first time and asks Jennie if he is also slow like him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I never let tears during the movie... at least so far I didn't. But there's one movie that had me on a thin line and that's Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Fuck my ass, that's too emotional.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The Pianist, the scene where the nazi's throw the guy from his wheelchair on to the street. Usually I'm resistant towards that (a fan of Balkan cinematography), but that scene really hit me hard.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Forrest Gump, the scene when he sees his son for the first time and asks Jennie if he is also slow like him.
I never let tears during the movie... at least so far I didn't. But there's one movie that had me on a thin line and that's Hachi: A Dog's Tale. Fuck my ass, that's too emotional.
:agree: although i didnt cry but i've got pretty close! you know when u feel like u have a knot in yr throat. the same goes for the scene in bejamin buttons when cate blanchett has the career ending accident.

the cake for me goes to changeling the scene where they take her to prison and start abusing her ( not a huge fan of angelina jolie) but that scene was brilliantly done i was shocked to realize i was in tears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)