Igor Tudor (5 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Joking aside I don't think he can go in the section where the Platinis are but it doesn't mean he was s*it if he's in this section. One of my favs but didn't play enough for us with the injuries despite having some key goals for us in the CL though.

If many want it's no trouble moving it.

May 22, 2007
    Joking aside I don't think he can go in the section where the Platinis are but it doesn't mean he was s*it if he's in this section. One of my favs but didn't play enough for us with the injuries despite having some key goals for us in the CL though.

If many want it's no trouble moving it.
    Nah, you made a good point even though he's lovable.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I remember when Man U wanted him and gave us a crazy big offer and we declined it. As much as I loved the guy looking back we should have accepted that offer. Anyone remember how much it was? I have some feeling it was like 25 mln but I'm far from certain.

On the other hand, I remember when we gave M. Owen the opportunity to sign on a sheet whatever fee he wanted, even if it was far above ADP. He declined and we're happy about that today. So I guess our fails kind of level off.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

He could have been soooooo huge. Really unfortunate guy. But still so many fond memories of him. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)