Is this the new Juve? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
After my famous and highly prophetic thread "Is this the dip?" four short years ago it's now time for a new thread.

Is this the new Juve we are seeing now? Are we on the way to make a comeback at last? The results are Juve-like and yet the team seems to be achieving some of them with an air of timidity hanging over us. Like we're that guy who made it to the Olympics against all odds.

Much has changed in Serie A. Mourinho is gone, Zlatan doesn't remember how many clubs he's played for already and Lippi, who meant so much to many of us, has disappeared. But at least Inter has ended its anomalous streak and returned to the norm. Maybe that is a meteorological sign of good weather?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Martin started a football thread.

I want every single soul here to reply to it and share his opinion. If you don't do it I'll make it my life goal to buy this site and ban all of you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Slowly but surely things are going back to normal. Teams once again fear us, we are dominating games and finally showing true grit and grinding out the victories like the old days. We have a few holes to patch before we are ready to take on Europe, but as it stands I think we are sitting pretty in the leauge. Hopefully that injury bug we had for 3 years is finally gone as well.

We keep on this path and signing WC players won't be as problematic and not because of the obvious (CL) but because we are attractive to such players. Add to that a new stadium that oozes class, a team that doesn't know how to lose and refuses to give up like we saw last night, bigger and better players will start looking at us again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Martin started a football thread.

I want every single soul here to reply to it and share his opinion. If you don't do it I'll make it my life goal to buy this site and ban all of you.
What would happen if I opened a players thread in the tranfer section?

I thought about opening the Hummels one.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Will wait till the end of the season, then we'll see.

The signs are promising till now but one would never know specially with our recent seasons, so everything is possible.....

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I believe this is our real resurrection. You can tell that our players actually think they're champions (at least most of them think so) and that's great because Juve is a team of champions.

It's like things are coming back to normality. If Real Madrid beat Barcelona in the Bernabeu then I believe we'll see the real Juve.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You can't do that. It's like saying "I will bet on the match once I know the result."
:D Thats true.

The team this season looks really different than the past few seasons. We finally are seeing glimpses of the Old Juve but at the back of my mind i can't forget the horrible seasons that we had since coming back to serie A.

Still have a bit of doubt about how far this team will go this season and thats why i still consider finnishing 3rd in the league really a huge achievement (if we end up winning the league title then that will probably be the best season "ever", it will over-shadow even the 1996 CL winning season atleast to me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)