Saturday 29.10.2011 (1 Viewer)

OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    i wrote 078 ? my mum was bugging in my room that's why..and she kept asking me 'son are you betting online?' noo mom :sergio:

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    yes i use those numbers all the time... since we're at this subject how do you do it?

i firstly write down all the names of the teams, then place the odd match by match, looking once on the site, memorising (3.60 3.20. 2.00) and writing the odds then move to the other match with the tab button.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I take them one league at a time, first f.e. the bundesliga, 3 matches is 9 results, update the options to 9, then type in draw, copy paste this over all the draw lines.
    The I add the teams for the matches I picked and then indeed remember the odds per match.
    Or, if I set it up at work, I have two screens so then I don't need to remember it.
    And the do the same for the other league, just updated the number off odds every time, and the draw is remembered so the copy paste is done fast.

And for CL, I just pick all matches/day. The the draw is copy/pasted even faster.

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    having 2 screens make it soo easy :D but so is pressing tab to switch to games ...i figured that out only months ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)