What the papers say (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
This section is back, all news brought to you from Juve's official website: www.juventus.com

There isn't much Juve news in today's headlines though.

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT:
Page1: IT'S DONE FOR CAMORANESI
Page 6 DAVIDS-ROMA, IT'S STILL GOING.
Page 7: JUVE CHOOSE CAMORANESI.

IL CORRIERE DELLO SPORT:
PAge1: JUVE: UDEZE AND DACOURT
Page 3: JUVE, DONE FOR CAMORANESI.
Page 6: ROMA-DAVIDS, GOES ON.

TUTTOSPORT:
Page1: JUVE BOUGHT CAMORANESI.
Page 2: UDEZE CALL MOGGI.
Page 4: THURAM IS GOING AWAY.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

We shouldn't have bought him last year. I don't know what Moggi was thinking. Probably Parma told us that we have to buy him as well if we want Gigi. There's no place for him.

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    13th June

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT:
    Page1: JUVE-LAZIO EXCHANGES: Giannichedda In Juve.
    Page2: Three Exchanges For The Badge. Juve and Lazio: Birindelli-Favalli, Iuliano-Couto and Tacchinardi-Giannichedda.
    JUVE offers 22 million + Davids for Lazio's captain.
    Page3: Brighi resumes work at Juve. "Moggi and Trapattoni make me feel like an important player".

IL CORRIERE DELLO SPORT:
    Page1: CAPELLO - I want Davids.
    VIEIRA RECOMMENDS DACOURT TO JUVE. He's a champion and a Good boy.
    Page3: JUVE-DAVIDS, Page Ended.
    Page4: CAPELLO "I will take Davids And Block Nesta. Therefore Juve will not have the man in order to get the defender.
    Page5: Moggi asks for time. Trez bags 'Eurochampion'.
    Page6: ZALAYETA-EMPOLI still possible.

TUTTOSPORT:
    Page1: Agnelli personally asks for Nesta.
    Page2 Dacourt waits for the OK.
    Page3: Camoranesi Official. Juve Sees Future In the Argentine.
    Page4: Birindelli-Favalli: OK. But Juve and Lazio have no agreement over Montero-Couto and Tacchinardi-Giannichedda yet.
    Page5: Chivu: " JUVE, COME GET ME". Ajax markets its captain but expects 30 million euro.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    It's such a shame we didn't get to see the real Thuram. He was da man at Euro2k and France98!!
    I have a theory that he hasnt been the same ever since Munitis embarassed him in Euro 2k

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Can you give a recap of the episode? I seem to have missed it...
    You didnt see France against Spain in the euro2k, believe i have never seen anybody torment Thuram like that as he went past him at will, and Thuram looked jittery everytime Munitis had the ball and Spain knew this as they kept giving Munitis the ball, it was quite hilarious

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    The only problem I have with Thuram is he complains too much. Yes, it is annoying, but he dosen't seem to let if effect his play much. He complained all last year and we still managed to win the league. Stick him at RB again this season and if he complains, oh well. As long as he does his job.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Do you think Ferrara will play much next season? And I think Montero is too injury-prone, so... Thuram and Iuliano in the centre of the Juve defence isn't that bad.

I don't know much Tudor, because I seldom get to see him play. :-/

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    Do you think Ferrara will play much next season? And I think Montero is too injury-prone, so... Thuram and Iuliano in the centre of the Juve defence isn't that bad.

I don't know much Tudor, because I seldom get to see him play. :-/
    i think that's based on the fact that he gets injured all the time.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Funny isnt it the players juve fans love to hate like Iuliano never seems to get injured while the ones we really wanna see like Montero and Tudor are injury prone. As good as Ferrara was, id hate to see him starting too many games for juve this season

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    15th July

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT:
    Page1: THURAM GOES TO ENGLAND AND GETS JUVE CLOSER TO CANNAVARO.
    Page 9: JUVENTUS AGAIN NEAR CANNAVARO

IL CORRIERE DELLO SPORT:
    Page1: CANNAVARO - AC MILAN FEARS JUVE
    Page 8 : CAVENAGHI WILL ARRIVE IN THE AUTUMN. CARINI WILL PROBABLY GO TO NAPOLI.

TUTTOSPORT:
    Page1:JUVE & FERRARI. A WINNING TEAM!
    MOGGI CAN BUY LIVERANI. ALEX LIKES RONALDO AND VIERI.
    Page 2: MOGGI: AN IDEA, LIVERANI. DACOURT WANTS JUVENTUS.
    Page 3: JUVE-FERRARI, WHAT A TEAM!

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
    com'on man, Ferrara is old. Montero-Tudor would be the perfect partnership but Montero is also losing it a little bit, in the World Cup he had quite a few mistakes that make me a little nervous for the upcoming season. As for Thuram, Munitis completely embarassed him until the second half when the French Center Backs had to come and help him out. I don't think Juve should have bought him (especially for that kind of money)...Rio Ferdinand cost Leeds 19 million and he is just 23 (his price now is 30 million)... our transfer spending last year was very questionable, i guess we were frustrated at not winning but, it should never happen again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)