Vagner Love - ST - CSKA Moscow (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Vágner Silva de Souza (born 11 June 1984 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), CSKA Moscow
220px-VagnerLove.jpg

CSKA games : 239 goals 115
http://www.transfermarkt.de 13.000.000 € (free agent summer)

RUSSIA/ CSKA, OL and Juventus interest for Vagner Love confirmed
26 Oct|

Interviewed by Fichajes.net, Evandro Ferreira, agent of CSKA Moscow forward Vagner Love has confirmed that his client's will is to move back to Brazil but there still some chance for him to remain in Europe where Juventus and Lyon are particularly interested".

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I haven't watched him play for a while now but he was always a pretty good player. Wrong age, EU status (?) and position though, even for free.

I was just watching this video and laughing all the way through:

:D It's like time froze at certain points.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You're comparing him to Iaquinta and Toni though. We still should be trying to get better players than what we have, no one's talking about Rooney and Messi. One step at a time and Vagner Love shouldn't be one of those steps.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You're comparing him to Iaquinta and Toni though. We still should be trying to get better players than what we have, no one's talking about Rooney and Messi. One step at a time and Vagner Love shouldn't be one of those steps.
people here don't even want Rossi because apparently he's not a step up in quality for us. so what exactly should our next step be? cause i think there are some who are being unrealistic here

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
WTF? I miss the point in getting another forward worse than our best three forwards when we're playing 4-3-3. If only he was better than our options...

put it this way, is he really that much worse than iaquinta, Toni, or even quagliarella?
Yes, he's definitely worse than Quagliarella.

And put it this way, what are his ratings against guys like Matri, Vucinic and Quagliarella? Damn, y u so eager in doing such pointless transfers? We have enough quantity (except in the midfield), so we either buy real improvements or we just stay quiet ffs.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't like Rossi because he's too expensive for what he is and is a shady character.

As far as strikers we're good for now, if we do decide to buy one it should be someone WC or with potential to be WC. Going for Vagner Love shows you've given up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
WTF? I miss the point in getting another forward worse than our best three forwards when we're playing 4-3-3. If only he was better than our options...

Yes, he's definitely worse than Quagliarella.

And put it this way, what are his ratings against guys like Matri, Vucinic and Quagliarella? Damn, y u so eager in doing such pointless transfers? We have enough quantity (except in the midfield), so we either buy real improvements or we just stay quiet ffs.
jees chill the fuck out man, its not like its a done deal you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)