The value of human life in China (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
article-2050438-0E6D670500000578-988_634x423.jpg

Two-year-old Yueyue, who was left bleeding on the road after a hit-and-run accident Thursday, is now showing signs of stability, China Daily reported Tuesday. Australian news site the Herald Sun, however, continued to report that she was dead.

Surveillance camera footage of the incident shows the toddler being hit by a white van Thursday in Foshan in Guandong Province, then being hit by another van and ignored by nearly 20 passersby for seven excruciating minutes before she was given help.

The camera provoked outrage and soul-searching in China Monday, as many wondered why no one had helped the child except a “good Samaritan” trash collector who moved her bleeding body from the road.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-to-be-stable/2011/10/18/gIQAb83kuL_blog.html

Other link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050438/Yue-Yue-brain-dead-run-twice-ignored-18-people.html

*Warning* Graphic video.

----------------------------------------

This actually made me feel sick, yet, not at all surprised. There is something completely inhuman and unnatural for even a low intelligence mammal to just walk past there as if nothing has happened.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
My heart cried watching this video. What kind of people do we have in this world? Really disgusting. Poor kid.

The most reasonable explaination to this would be that the bypassers thought it was some homeless people's kid. But didn't they see the blood? Imagine how many such things haven't been caught on camera...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Terrible, i don't even want to watch the video, i've reached my quota of videos that show how inhumane people can be already.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I saw this Vid yesterday and couldn"t believe it was true, I thought it's movie or something, the way those people walk near that girl without doing anything, Thye deserve to be shot all of them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Saw this the other day. I hope everyone who passed by this little girl and ignored her suffers cancer and dies slowly.

I'm glad this girl is recovering.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hey now! Don't make me come to Sīdī Bū Zayd to slap some sense in you.

To satisfy my own curiosity though, where did I go wrong? With my trolling specifically that is, not in general :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hey now! Don't make me come to Sīdī Bū Zayd to slap some sense in you.

To satisfy my own curiosity though, where did I go wrong? With my trolling specifically that is, not in general :D
I'm not there anymore, I move from revolution to revolution :D

I don't subscribe to the whole original sin nor do I obsess with sin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)