Lazar Marković (1 Viewer)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Lazar Marković is a Serbian footballer who plays for Serbian SuperLiga club FK Partizan.

Personal information
Full name Lazar Marković
Date of birth 2 March 1994 (age 17)
Place of birth Čačak, FR Yugoslavia
Height 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Playing position Forward
Current club Partizan
Number 50
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2011– Partizan 7 (3)

National team
2009–2011 Serbia U-17 8 (0)
2011- Serbia U-21 2 (1)

You want Jovetic, but he's too expensive? Try our Iaquinta t-2000! Just kidding..

Wiki got nothing on him, so I'll have will type something...

He's only 17y old and already playing in Partizan's 1st team. I know, our league is shitty, but Partizan is doing a great jobs with youngsters. They've won so many tournaments worldwide. Lazar Markovic is arguably the best prospect since Stevan Jovetic. We've sold lot's of talented players in recent years, most of them went to Fiorentina (Jovetic, Ljajic, Gulan, now Nastasic) and I'm afraid he'll go there as well or even to AC Milan. Markovic is very fast, calm and posses solid tehnique. I can't say he's better than Jovetic in that department, but he surely is faster. He can play as a right or left winger and as a second striker. He scored some goals, I'll link you up, and I hope you'll like it. IMO, he'll leave the club next summer or 2 years tops, and his price will be around 5-7m euros. He doesn't have EU passport. And I'm not biased, I believe Dule likes him as well...

He scored 1st goal on this clip

0:12-0:20

1:22-1:40

And youth clip :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Partizan rejected Shakhtar (~5mln), Markovic will sign a new contract soon.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    This guy is gonna be huge.

He's an amazing player, great talent. He can easily be better than Jovetic I believe.

His price will be 8-10mln when he leaves Partizan, but later on it's gonna skyrocket. It's a very good investment.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    I'd sign some other dude to replace him - Hazard, Kagawa, you know that Conte wouldn't play this kid, they'd move him to Primavera :(

If he keeps progressing, damn yes, he can play in Juve.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    Partizan Belgrade's highly-rated forward Lazar Markovic is attracting serious interest from Fiorentina, but has set his sights on a move to Chelsea.

The 17-year-old Serbian starlet, who has been dubbed the 'new Stevan Jovetic' is contracted to the SuperLiga champions until 2016, and so will likely command a lucrative transfer fee.

After making his Partizan debut last season, Markovic struggled to push on, but he has enjoyed more regular first-team football this year, making over a dozen appearances for the club.

It's little surprise that La Viola want to bring Markovic to the Stadio Artemio Franchi, but it is Stamford Bridge that he has identified as his preferred destination, with Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas as the man he wants to continue his development.

"Chelsea is the club I love the most, of course after Partizan," said Markovic. "I'd like to play there.

"I believe that the best football is in England; that is a type of league that suits me."

Chelsea have recruited a number of promising youngsters since the arrival of Villas-Boas in June, and could capitalise on Markovic's preference to move to west London when the transfer window reopens in January.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    How the hell can you love Chelsea? I suppose these are the same people who love Charles Manson.
    This kid was like 10 or 11 when Chelsea became a big club in Europe. For him they aren't newbies as they are for me and you. He can indeed say that they're the big club he followed and loved since he was a little kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)