Official signing: Mauro Camoranesi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
IMO Camoranesi is great signing. He scored some important goals for Verona last season and he was one of the biggest stars of Verona with Mutu and Oddo.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Camoranesi ???!!!

Please, you all know he is not up to Juve's standards.

Im disappointed with Juve: Baioco, Fresi, Camoranesi, Chimenti !!

We can do better than that:

* To replace Zambrotta we need ---> Joaquin.

* To replace Amoruso we need --> Ilhan Mansiz / Mutu.

Ben`

Jul 12, 2002
Interesting signing...I haven't really heard of him so I can't comment on his quality...but I hear he's a winger? So...would that mean that Lippi is going to go back to his 4-4-2 this year, and try and make that work?

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
According to latest rumours, it seems that Camoranesi is not in Lippi's plans for next season, he will only be used in makeshift deals to sign other players in his position. The closest being Eriberto from Chievo. On the other hand, Chievo representatives announced that they have no interest in Camoranesi and won't accept him in a swap deal for Eriberto if he was offered by Juve.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Camoranesi is not a winger and i think hes more of a playmaker but not up to juve's standards , that i agree with dpf, why we cannot or did not go for Requieme is beyond me ,and how we can come up short against Chievo ,for Eriberto, in a bidding war is shameful and now they want to exchg camoranesi for Eriberto. I do hope they saw the wc as they were some interesting players like Kleiberson, in case Davids goes and Tacchi is not up 2 scratch.
DPf as for Joaquin, he is exciting and i do like him but he will cost a lot and we all know how we like to spend big money on players who are neither defenders nor goalkeepers

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
(originally posted by dpforever)
Camoranesi ???!!!

Please, you all know he is not up to Juve's standards.

Im disappointed with Juve: Baioco, Fresi, Camoranesi, Chimenti !!

We can do better than that:

relax,dpf!i'm sure the real big name signings are on the way,we just need a few starters to warm up before the main course!

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
(originally posted by Paranoia)
relax,dpf!i'm sure the real big name signings are on the way,we just need a few starters to warm up before the main course!
The thing that is bothering me is that Juve are not even linked to any serious transfer this season, except for Nest/Cannavaro. The defence line should be the last to worry about, we are well covered there. We should worry more about midfield and offence.

(originally posted by denco)
DPf as for Joaquin, he is exciting and i do like him but he will cost a lot and we all know how we like to spend big money on players who are neither defenders nor goalkeepers
I don't think that Juve can't afford Joaquin, he isn't THAT expensive.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
(originally posted by dpforever)

The thing that is bothering me is that Juve are not even linked to any serious transfer this season, except for Nest/Cannavaro. The defence line should be the last to worry about, we are well covered there. We should worry more about midfield and offence.
well, that's true. :moan: there's barely 1.5 months remaining,it does cause some worry.

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

we dont need such good player as Joaquin when Zambo will be back for 3-4 months.. We have all seen what spanish players are doing in Seria A ( Mendieta, Javi Moreno, Jose Mari)

and for Ilhan Mansiz I dont think he is enough good for Seria A.

modan

Jul 13, 2002
well, i think ilhan is great, he has the vigour and skill, but yeah, i agree camoranesi is not good for juventus, and i really dont understand why lippi spends money on chimenti, camoranesi, baioco, fresi, he should use this money to bid for better players, kleberson is impressive and i think ronaldinho is my man

nina

Originally posted by modan:
well, i think ilhan is great, he has the vigour and skill, but yeah, i agree camoranesi is not good for juventus, and i really dont understand why lippi spends money on chimenti, camoranesi, baioco, fresi, he should use this money to bid for better players, kleberson is impressive and i think ronaldinho is my man

Welcome to the forum modan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)