Post count restoration project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
As you know, we've lost all forum data, which of course includes your user profiles. That also means your post count starts from zero on the forum. We can restore your post count for you, but that requires you to request it right here in this thread, one post per user. Only those requests shall be respected.

Post your post number from before the crash right here (or an estimate) and we will update it for you.

This offer will be open for the next 2 months, make sure you get your request in by then! Meanwhile we will update in batches, once per week for instance for those already made their request.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
aaaah, great too be back. the new forums look great. i'm leaving for a holiday tomorrow, but i thought i'd pop in quck.

i belive i had around 1100-1200 posts, maybe more, just give me all you got. anything too distiungish me from useless rookie posters :D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Wow this made my night :D Cheers to Martin and everyone else for thier hard working solving the problem.

My posts were in the neighborhood of 1750, so give me that and I won't sue :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Last time I checked, I was a mod :D

I also think I had around 2750 posts .. not quite sure about the exact number though ....

Good to see you all back :kiss:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
wow....now i'm one of the rookies.i had a mere 670 posts(i think so).

anyway,it's superb to be back!i was just beginning to miss you guys.let's hope the rest of them come back soon!

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I think my post count was around 1700 or 1800, but I know you to be a very kind hearted soul so a post count of around 4000 would be nice.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)