Thread: Mario Balotelli

Cash
    Mentioned
    2366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    he's one step closer to Sampdoria.
    Balotelli fuels rumors of a Juventus switch

05 June at 14:35
    Nice star Mario Balotelli has fueled rumors of a move to Juventus after he admitted that he likes Turin.

Balotelli has made his intentions clear about his willingness to move back to the Serie A this summer. His stint at Nice has helped him regain his mojo. So much so that the striker started for the Italian national side against Saudi Arabia and France recently.

During the promotion of Alessandro Alciato's book about Balotelli called 'Demoni', Balotelli was asked about his future. He said: "I really do not know where I will go to play, if in Italy or abroad.

Unfortunately, now I will have to think about holidays, if I like Turin, yes, Turin is a beautiful city. Marseille's competition remains strong from France .
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

S.M.S. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Someone probably asked him if he will holiday in Turin to which he responded "yes, maybe, if i like it"

Cam you may have forgotten the whole saltelli mario balotelli and the monkey chants but but I seriously doubt our management has.

Press love to link him to us and for some odd reason (idk its Balotelli) he seems to like fueling the rumors every summer too. But we aren't signing him.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Balotelli fuels rumors of a Juventus switch

05 June at 14:35
    Nice star Mario Balotelli has fueled rumors of a move to Juventus after he admitted that he likes Turin.

Balotelli has made his intentions clear about his willingness to move back to the Serie A this summer. His stint at Nice has helped him regain his mojo. So much so that the striker started for the Italian national side against Saudi Arabia and France recently.

During the promotion of Alessandro Alciato's book about Balotelli called 'Demoni', Balotelli was asked about his future. He said: "I really do not know where I will go to play, if in Italy or abroad.

Unfortunately, now I will have to think about holidays, if I like Turin, yes, Turin is a beautiful city. Marseille's competition remains strong from France .
    Dybala/Berna Icardi/Balotelli

Argentine/Italian attack
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell H16UAIN!!! ICARDI!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Half of that attack is absolutely disgusting

#TeamMartial
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2512 Post(s)
    Good God pls make it happen
    Völler is here with DAi.

S.M.S. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Supporting a Juve with Icardi and Balotelli up front would make me ill

Cash
    Mentioned
    1294 Post(s)
    I'd actually stop watching Juve.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    2512 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    I'd actually stop watching Juve.
    Balo #10
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Balo #10
    Okay this hurts
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty