Believe it or not! (38 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ok in this thread I would like to discuss different things in human mythology, legend etc etc. Discussion of all angles in a respectful manner.

First topic DRAGONS
I believe they were definitely possible. If there were flying dinosaurs why not a sort of flying lizard which spawned the dragon legend

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok in this thread I would like to discuss different things in human mythology, legend etc etc. Discussion of all angles in a respectful manner.

First topic DRAGONS
I believe they were definitely possible. If there were flying dinosaurs why not a sort of flying lizard which spawned the dragon legend
spawn as in mate?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dragons? Bigfoot? Chupacabra? I put them all in the same bucket. The human imagination is great at filling voids with fantasy.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #12
    WΏΏdy;3256223 said:
    Are we taking about dragons existing before the time of homo sapien sapien or during their time?
    Well that can be up to you I mean if you believe they lived at one point or not. For me I don't know exactly where they existed buy I believe they did

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Well that can be up to you I mean if you believe they lived at one point or not. For me I don't know exactly where they existed buy I believe they did
    Like swag said,the homo sapien finds a big huge dinosaur jaw fossil and the talk spreads with added information to make it look more attractive.

All that fire breathing crap is bull imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)