NT vs. NT (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My national team is better than yours.

No, mine is better.

No, mine has achieved more.

No, your team has no contest to begin with.

etc. etc.

This thread is to discuss anything and any national team you feel like discussing. Bring it on all here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Spanish NT has surpassed English NT, and maybe even French too (all time status).

1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. Argentina
5. Uruguay
6. Spain
7. France
8. England
9. Netherlands
10. Portugal

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd have to say USA are better than Morocco, though.

Even if I understand where Moroccans are coming from when talking about technical players. USA have more as a team, even if they play in a tinpot regional federation.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'd have to say USA are better than Morocco, though.

Even if I understand where Moroccans are coming from when talking about technical players. USA have more as a team, even if they play in a tinpot regional federation.
We beat them every time, we had the best players troughout history. They qualify to the WC because they play in that Weak federation, if they played in Africa, I'm sure they won't make it.
And may i add their best player is London Donavan :lol: .

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We beat them every time, we had the best players troughout history. They qualify to the WC because they play in that Weak federation, if they played in Africa, I'm sure they won't make it.
i def have to agree with the bolded part, how ever i have a point about the usa team. i think african teams specially ones coming from north africa are talented as individuals and when team spirit kicks in they become pretty strong, the usa how ever as individuals in my opinion are not as talented as these teams but there stamina in particular is very very impressive in fact its much better that african teams. they run non stop and the team is mainly built around stamina and team spirit to make up for lack of individual talents. i base this opinion on the game the usa played against egypt two summers ago it was very evident the players on the us team dont stop running even if its the 90th sure the egyptain team had faced the usa on the third day after facing brazil and italy but the usa was in the same condition but really did'nt show any displays of fatigue catching up to them like the egyptain team which went on to lose by 3 goals.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I have to agree with Jay, they certainly are better than Morocco. They play as a team & compliment each other on the pitch. Plus their incredible stamina is hard to match for most average national teams.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i def have to agree with the bolded part, how ever i have a point about the usa team. i think african teams specially ones coming from north africa are talented as individuals and when team spirit kicks in they become pretty strong, the usa how ever as individuals in my opinion are not as talented as these teams but there stamina in particular is very very impressive in fact its much better that african teams. they run non stop and the team is mainly built around stamina and team spirit to make up for lack of individual talents. i base this opinion on the game the usa played against egypt two summers ago it was very evident the players on the us team dont stop running even if its the 90th sure the egyptain team had faced the usa on the third day after facing brazil and italy but the usa was in the same condition but really did'nt show any displays of fatigue catching up to them like the egyptain team which went on to lose by 3 goals.
I see, we are in agreement.:D

Those yanks would shit themselves if they had to play in the DRC or Niger with a hostile crowd & military presence.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I see, we are in agreement.:D

Those yanks would shit themselves if they had to play in the DRC or Niger with a hostile crowd & military presence.
always been bro :heart:

:lol: its pretty hard to imagine but i'd love to see how they react to the pressure of the fans considering the environment at stadiums when african nt's come in action :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
always been bro :heart:

:lol: its pretty hard to imagine but i'd love to see how they react to the pressure of the fans considering the environment at stadiums when african nt's come in action :D
Never mind the state of the pitches there. Fucking ant hills, rats running across the pitch, little to no grass at all, they definitely would have a blast.:D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:tup:

Juventini 1897

Jul 22, 2011
Forza Socceroos!

Although I think we are going to lose against the Saudi's today/tomorrow (wherever in the world you are).
Australia NT and Iran NT ,Ever like an enemy for both team , Although I think this enemy started since 1998 in match " Australia - Iran " In Australia ! and ever this 2 NT try to win in against match !

But Saudi Arabia :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)