Romance of the Three Kingdoms (1 Viewer)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
The novel is one my favourites, but I've never played the game.Good that now I know there's a game, I will surely give it a try.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    The novel is one my favourites, but I've never played the game.Good that now I know there's a game, I will surely give it a try.
    There is an action game called Dynasty Warriors and strategy game called RotK. I liked both but i couldn't play the latest DW as i don't have PS3 and it didn't come out for PC.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The title sounds like a euphemism for a sexual act you can buy for 30 bucks down on Capp Street.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Absolutely love this entire series.

love it, love it, love it.

My wife gets so pissed off when she sees me playing it.

Started playing it back on the old nintendo, up to the Sega Genesis, the Playstation, the PS2, and PC.

they are supposed to be coming out with Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII, which will be the final one in the series.

Fair Warning (Van Halen Circa 1981 reference)

this game is micro management to the absolute extreme.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Started playing it back on the old nintendo, up to the Sega Genesis, the Playstation, the PS2, and PC.
    they are supposed to be coming out with Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII, which will be the final one in the series.
    Where did you read it? I hope it comes for PC in English. Koei really treating PC like a bastard. They didn't even release PUK patch in english. Not to mention DW7, Samurai Warriors 3 and Nobunaga's Ambition never released for PC.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I had to resurrect this thread
    @Turk_Bianconero

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII is out NOW for PS4 and Steam in North America, and July 8th for the European Union. And I think that being a new Mom has softened my wife, because she told me to go out and buy it as a late Father's Day gift.

And............................................... ...................................ordered

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    I had to resurrect this thread
    @Turk_Bianconero

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII is out NOW for PS4 and Steam in North America, and July 8th for the European Union. And I think that being a new Mom has softened my wife, because she told me to go out and buy it as a late Father's Day gift.

And............................................... ...................................ordered

:tup:

rotk xii never came in english and apparently it sucked. though i would prefer traditional turn based combat, this one looks cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)