Guitar thread - The hangout - Juventuz Forums
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 657

Thread: Guitar thread

  1. #1
    Deus Vult ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,530
    Cash
    20,076
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)

    Guitar thread

    Feel free to discuss guitars, gear, tabs, ask questions, tips etc.
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  2. #2
    Juventuz champion Nenz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,746
    Cash
    5,266
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Interdestroyer on a thread making rampage with about a 60% success rate

    I've got a $#@! load of guitars -

    Maton acoustic
    a PRS
    a 'fat' fender strat (my favorite guitar )
    a 370 model Rickenbacker
    a Jim Dyson electric lapsteel
    a fender Jazz Bass deluxe
    few acoustic nylons and some squiers

    I love my fenders the most but the PRS is awesome fun to play as well.
    COLLINGWOOD FC

  3. #3
    Ace of Spades Wahdan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    6,836
    Cash
    1,073
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Guitar thread

    I got an Ibanez RG Series 3 years ago.


    I just got myself a $#@!ing beauty in Gibson Les Paul Studio (Fireburst)

    1102/2011

    Alessandro Del Piero Ole!

  4. #4
    Deus Vult ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,530
    Cash
    20,076
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)
    Nice Les Paul!

    I've been playing for about 3 & 1/2 years so I'm not too shabby

    I've got an Epiphone Les Paul and an ESP LTD m-something. Also got a Bugera 333xl, not too bad for $900.

    I a new guitat though, I'll probably get an esp or ltd eclipse in vintage black with emgs.
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  5. #5
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,121
    Cash
    53,303
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    I've got an old Les Paul '59 which I don't play, it needs some work although I won't touch it at the moment. Also a custom Ibanez, American Tele and Mexican Strat which I mess around on mostly. Also a signature Syn Gates guitar that my mate wanted to sell. I don't play as much as I did some years ago but used to play a bit, I do mostly metal now.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  6. #6
    Deus Vult ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,530
    Cash
    20,076
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    I've got an old Les Paul '59 which I don't play, it needs some work although I won't touch it at the moment. Also a custom Ibanez, American Tele and Mexican Strat which I mess around on mostly. Also a signature Syn Gates guitar that my mate wanted to sell. I don't play as much as I did some years ago but used to play a bit, I do mostly metal now.
    A REAL GIBSON 1959 LES PAUL?????????
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  7. #7
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,121
    Cash
    53,303
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Not an original but the reproduction, it needs bits replacing but cost me 1750 back when I had more disposable income than sense. It's in my parent's loft but I'll have to get it fixed up and I could sell it for a fair bit more.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  8. #8
    Deus Vult ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,530
    Cash
    20,076
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Not an original but the reproduction, it needs bits replacing but cost me 1750 back when I had more disposable income than sense. It's in my parent's loft but I'll have to get it fixed up and I could sell it for a fair bit more.
    Wow, I was going to say...The originals are worth anywhere from $250,000 USD to $1mil+
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  9. #9
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,121
    Cash
    53,303
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    LOL, no they did a reproduction in 2005 I think.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  10. #10
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,939
    Cash
    11,546
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Oh man, every time I see you guys talking about guitars, I feel like going out and getting a new one. I'd love to own an RG myself. Sadly, I hardly find time to play my current one.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

  11. #11
    A Rebel Without Applause Ford Prefect's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Magrathea
    Posts
    10,557
    Cash
    2,162
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Fender Telecaster, Ibanez RG1750, A sweet acoustic, A 25 yr old vintage italian EKO 12 string, Kramer Striker, Mockingbird i built myself and a Super Strat i built myself. I also have a Uke and a Mandolin. I want to get a Resonator Acoustic and sell my ibanez to get a BB King Lucile or a dot (more what im playing these days).
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Rushdie
    The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brooker
    It is shit, but sometimes its worth analysing shit to work out whats wrong with the medium as a whole

  12. #12
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,939
    Cash
    11,546
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper View Post
    Fender Telecaster, Ibanez RG1750, A sweet acoustic, A 25 yr old vintage italian EKO 12 string, Kramer Striker, Mockingbird i built myself and a Super Strat i built myself. I also have a Uke and a Mandolin. I want to get a Resonator Acoustic and sell my ibanez to get a BB King Lucile or a dot (more what im playing these days).
    Sell it to me.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

  13. #13
    A Rebel Without Applause Ford Prefect's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Magrathea
    Posts
    10,557
    Cash
    2,162
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    Sell it to me.
    got 1200 knocking about for it? bhenchod

    i live really close to brighton and it has loads of vintage second hand shops. Makes me hate going to brighton because i cant buy the guitars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Rushdie
    The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brooker
    It is shit, but sometimes its worth analysing shit to work out whats wrong with the medium as a whole

  14. #14
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,939
    Cash
    11,546
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper View Post
    got 1200 knocking about for it? bhenchod

    i live really close to brighton and it has loads of vintage second hand shops. Makes me hate going to brighton because i cant buy the guitars.
    How much is that in rupees?
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

  15. #15
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,121
    Cash
    53,303
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    How much is that in rupees?
    12 rupees.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  16. #16
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,939
    Cash
    11,546
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    12 rupees.
    Sweet. Then I shall take it!
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

  17. #17
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,121
    Cash
    53,303
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    It's actually about 90,000 rupees.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  18. #18
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,939
    Cash
    11,546
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    It's actually about 90,000 rupees.
    But that's the market price, right? I'm asking how much he'll sell it for. Sure not at market price if it's used.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

  19. #19
    A Rebel Without Applause Ford Prefect's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Magrathea
    Posts
    10,557
    Cash
    2,162
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    totally bought a mandolin yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Rushdie
    The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brooker
    It is shit, but sometimes its worth analysing shit to work out whats wrong with the medium as a whole

  20. #20
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,939
    Cash
    11,546
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Figured out half of Chord Change by Camel today. Really fun song to play.

    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

Similar Threads

  1. The guitar thread
    By Torkel in forum Music
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 11.01.2005, 08:55
  2. Help Guitar Players!
    By Max in forum Music
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11.10.2004, 00:40
  3. Guitar Refretting
    By Layce Erayce in forum Music
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08.07.2004, 13:36
  4. How to play the guitar...
    By baggio in forum Music
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27.01.2004, 21:21
  5. My new Guitar
    By Espectro in forum Music
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 14.11.2003, 23:58

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •