Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    WΏΏdy;3201279 said:
    FOrza juve!

We finish 4th at the end of the season and miss out CL. I will gladly accept -reps if we manage to qualify for CL :D
    I will -rep for sure if we qualify :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I hereby bless this thread free from pain, depression and abuse towards our beloved forefathers Agnelli, Marotta and Conte. Let the season begin. Amen

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I will -rep for sure if we qualify :D
    This should be fun to look back at after a year.

I can see this thread's future pages rolling. Lots of ranting and complaining on vucinic getting injured,change in wind direction knocking toni down,Iaq to spend 90 minutes on the pitch and touch the ball just once when he cleared the ball from the oposition's penalty area,krasic running into players,pirlo to get injured and cut his hair,amauri to score the winner for parma,vidal pulling a melo and recieve plenty of cards.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Say something about Moratti, father.
    I Invoke curse upon Moratti, his supporters and even his babycakes zanetti. I pray he rots in jail for the next 11 years having been convicted with conspiracy for beastality peadophilia with a local Peschiera del Garda zoo baboon teego AKA Thiago.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ding dong, Del Neri's dead. The stupid old clod, Del Neri's dead. Ding dong the stupid old Del Neri's dead!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)