Need help repairing a jersey (1 Viewer)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If this thread is in the wrong place, sorry, I didn't know where to put it. I've had this jersey for 3 or so years, I got it as a gift, and I love it a lot. But as you can see in the picture below, the PUMA logo on the left shoulder is starting to separate from the jersey at the leg. How would I fix this without damaging the jersey and keep it on while it's in the washing machine? :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You're not supposed to put those in the washing machine bro, I learned that the hard way. I handwash mine, cold water too.

OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #9
    You're not supposed to put those in the washing machine bro, I learned that the hard way. I handwash mine, cold water too.
    This may be a stupid question, but how do you do that? It's always on the delicate cycle anyway.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Nah, there's no such thing as a stupid question :D. I turn mine inside out and then just wash them with some soap. It retains the colors better and by turning it inside out, the number and stickers won't peel off.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    So basically just like rub it?

I will definitely do the inside out thing from now on, thank you :agree:.
    Pretty much, or just make sure the water is soapy and just sorta rub. It's probably fine on the delicate cycle though, main thing is that it's inside out and the water's cold. I always put my clothes on regular cycle so that might be it. :D

Kinda looks like the Puma is 'doing his business' in that pic :D

sorry bout the jersey though AFL.
    :lol: I'm so glad you pointed that out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)