Riots in England (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...n-riots-violence-escalates-across-London.html

Kicked off about 3 days ago following the shooting of a guy who ran away from a policeman, since then It has been utter madness, setting alight to buildings and mass looting across london, parts of birmingham, now liverpool, its like world war 3, there is even rumours of a nearby shopping centre near me being looted. I've never seen anything like this before.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im suprised there wasn't a thread about this already its all over the news. Its a discrace how these people are behaving bunch of stupid patheic hooligans.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    tbh i work in property and commercial insurance and im surprised i didn't counter a single call regarding a claim yet. im sure that wont be the case for long. I feel sickened that this is going on around me, i can't fucking believe the army havnt been dispatched, the police have lost control completely.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    there will always be people who take advantage of such events no matter where this happens. i understand some people are out bec of the guy shot by police but what is going on ( the looting of shops) is in no way acceptable. i hope every one on the forums living in england now is safe and so are there families.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    the scary thing is where it has kicked off in birmingham i lived there last year, right in the city centre, they completely trashed the shopping centre there, and the arcade of shops, i hope the less fortunate ones who are there now remain safe, the pictures and interviews, what an absolute piss take to human rights, the fact it kicked off from a shooting of a innocent man, now anarchist (as im calling them now) are making it worse, using the shooting as a basis for their attacks. what a sad day.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    there will always be people who take advantage of such events no matter where this happens. i understand some people are out bec of the guy shot by police but what is going on ( the looting of shops) is in no way acceptable. i hope every one on the forums living in england now is safe and so are there families.
    That is exactly it. There are a lot of angry and stupid people in the UK.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    This is just a bunch of chancers now.

The original riot may have started about the police shooting and some will find other justifications, but it's just, as one journalist put it, "recreational rioting" now.

The policing has been pathetic.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Recreational rioting is a regular human behavior. You've probably got bored teens driving in from the countryside seeing this as an invitation for fun.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Probably.

The first couple of nights it involved people from all over London going to Tottenham to riot, now they've decided to riot in their own areas.

Not to mention the copy-cat stuff happening in other cities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)