Apology (1 Viewer)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I want to apologize to all the forum members whom I may of offended. Alot of times I let my italian anger get the best of me and I speak or in this case type without thinking. I do not do myself, my faith or my family any justice with these computer muscles. A new friend on here made me realize this and I wanted to express my sincere apologies to you all. I would like to start a new " hello my name is Andrea Cristiano and I love Juventus "
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice gesture, though I havent read everything exactly, what I have read is you getting double the shit that you gave (as per usual with most new members), so dont feel too apologetic. But yeah nice gesture, and again, welcome.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No need to apologize buddy, people who have been here much longer than you have made it a point to talk shit on a regular basis, so things may get out of hand at times.

Kudos for doing so anyway though.

I for one enjoy your posts, keep 'em coming.

Forza Italia.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #14
    No need to apologize buddy, people who have been here much longer than you have made it a point to talk shit on a regular basis, so things may get out of hand at times.

Kudos for doing so anyway though.

I for one enjoy your posts, keep 'em coming.

Forza Italia.
    Thanks Ahmed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)