Turkey - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums
Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey

Cash
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)

Turkey

More prisoners in Turkey than in China now? Army leadership resigned in protest over the government's claims of a coup d'etat and so many journalists in jail that they're publishing their own paper? Wtf?

Turk, can you explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Have no idea !!

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    I was hoping this had something to do with food.

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Coup d'etat is in dna of army. They think they are superior to people and qualified to manage whole country. They are more interested in engineering the society than protecting the country. Sick ideology which isn't shared by %80 of country has motivated them making coup 4 times in 50 years, hanging a prime minister and two of ministers without reason and killing, torturing hundreds of thousands.

Things have started change with AK Party. This is called normalization. A mass cleansing. Gladio-like organization called ergenekon have been exposed in 2007. They have killed a high judge, Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, a priest in Trabzon, a few Christian missionaries in south east, bombed a book store.. They were all false flag attacks to put pressure on Muslims and current government. For example that lawyer guy killed the high judge claimed to be a Muslim who did this because of court's ideology which support banning hijab. But when he is caught, it is revealed that the guy was a drinker who is in contact with retired soldiers. There are hundreds of voice recordings, official military documents to prove ridiculous amount of dirty work.

Army leadership used the resignation card to save their buddies in prison but it didn't work. Situation has turn to normal as new leadership appointed immediately.

This link can answer much of your questions.
    http://www.todayszaman.com/news-2521...er-future.html

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Bastion of secularist clientalism our boys in the Turkish Army
    In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Turk, have you read the book called: "The Strategic Depth" for Minister Ahmad Daoud Oglu?

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    Coup d'etat is in dna of army. They think they are superior to people and qualified to manage whole country. They are more interested in engineering the society than protecting the country. Sick ideology which isn't shared by %80 of country has motivated them making coup 4 times in 50 years, hanging a prime minister and two of ministers without reason and killing, torturing hundreds of thousands.

Things have started change with AK Party. This is called normalization. A mass cleansing. Gladio-like organization called ergenekon have been exposed in 2007. They have killed a high judge, Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, a priest in Trabzon, a few Christian missionaries in south east, bombed a book store.. They were all false flag attacks to put pressure on Muslims and current government. For example that lawyer guy killed the high judge claimed to be a Muslim who did this because of court's ideology which support banning hijab. But when he is caught, it is revealed that the guy was a drinker who is in contact with retired soldiers. There are hundreds of voice recordings, official military documents to prove ridiculous amount of dirty work.

Army leadership used the resignation card to save their buddies in prison but it didn't work. Situation has turn to normal as new leadership appointed immediately.

This link can answer much of your questions.
    http://www.todayszaman.com/news-2521...er-future.html
    I love how they did that. I think this will be a good step in favor of the government. They just made the job of the government easier by them leaving and having an army that can work with the government on the same tone without having an odd agenda.

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    Turk, have you read the book called: "The Strategic Depth" for Minister Ahmad Daoud Oglu?
    Not yet.

I love how they did that. I think this will be a good step in favor of the government. They just made the job of the government easier by them leaving and having an army that can work with the government on the same tone without having an odd agenda.
    It's definitely a good thing. New general is someone who knows how an army should obey to civilian government.
    Last edited by Turk_Bianconero; 31.07.2011 at 11:21.

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Not yet.
    I bought it two days ago. I skimmed it quickly, but I think I will exploit Ramadan to read it. It is so huge, and it is shocking for me to see how the foreign minister of Turkey describes Israel as the main threat in the region while before ten years, Israel was playing in the Turkish playground without any problem.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't waste your time reading that book because Ahmet Davutoglu is with AKP Party. Anything he will write or say is going to be against Military.

Ever since Turkish have been established, Military was most trusted unit in Turkey by people. Thanks to AKP. They're trying to destroy that because Military is the biggest obstacle for them to succeed towards their goal.

They put more than 120 high rank military generals into prison and they don't even have any proof of anything they have done. Samething with Ergenekon. People who have ideas as opposed to them are in jail right now for almost 3 years and they don't even know what they did. They don't have any proof of anything to put them in jail to begin with.
    Galatasaray.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    New general is someone who knows how an army should be in command of civil government.
    Governments should never be commanded bythe Military.
    In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishZebra View Post
    Governments should never be commanded bythe Military.
    I guess i choose wrong words. I meant military should be commanded by civil government.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Damn straight.

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMV View Post
    Don't waste your time reading that book because Ahmet Davutoglu is with AKP Party. Anything he will write or say is going to be against Military.

Ever since Turkish have been established, Military was most trusted unit in Turkey by people. Thanks to AKP. They're trying to destroy that because Military is the biggest obstacle for them to succeed towards their goal.

They put more than 120 high rank military generals into prison and they don't even have any proof of anything they have done. Samething with Ergenekon. People who have ideas as opposed to them are in jail right now for almost 3 years and they don't even know what they did. They don't have any proof of anything to put them in jail to begin with.
    Well, I respect your opinion, but I never saw that Turkey has an independent opinion before AKP controlled the government. They were always US puppets before that. Are you ok with having a puppet government for ever?

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to AKP for their work at improving democracy and supporting equal rights to all ethnicities regarding to the past governments.
    YRRRAKKAFASI BALOTELLİ!!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Turkey is crazy, so $#@!in crazy, you have no idea. A beautiful country of epic contradictions.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

Cash
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMV View Post

And what is their goal?
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Cash
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Well, I respect your opinion, but I never saw that Turkey has an independent opinion before AKP controlled the government. They were always US puppets before that. Are you ok with having a puppet government for ever?
    I am sorry for saying this Turks, but Ataturk was the biggest puppet.
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltą sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederą." - Curva Scirea

"Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo View Post
    I am sorry for saying this Turks, but Ataturk was the biggest puppet.
    Problem is majority is not aware of the reality. He is one of the biggest lie ever told in history. The day the truth revealed, everything will be brighter. Insha'Allah in near future.

Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Turkey is crazy, so $#@!in crazy, you have no idea. A beautiful country of epic contradictions.
    Spot $#@!ing on. The craziest of all.

As crazy as it is, I love it from Canakkale to Igdir and from Sinop to Yayladagı. But I'm worried about this secularist vs islamist $#@! they're living through now. $#@! that and just be the Turkey I know.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ataturk is great, without him Turkey would be just another Iran or some other extremist Arab country. Forza Ataturk.