Türkiye (6 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
More prisoners in Turkey than in China now? Army leadership resigned in protest over the government's claims of a coup d'etat and so many journalists in jail that they're publishing their own paper? Wtf?

Turk, can you explain?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Coup d'etat is in dna of army. They think they are superior to people and qualified to manage whole country. They are more interested in engineering the society than protecting the country. Sick ideology which isn't shared by %80 of country has motivated them making coup 4 times in 50 years, hanging a prime minister and two of ministers without reason and killing, torturing hundreds of thousands.

Things have started change with AK Party. This is called normalization. A mass cleansing. Gladio-like organization called ergenekon have been exposed in 2007. They have killed a high judge, Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, a priest in Trabzon, a few Christian missionaries in south east, bombed a book store.. They were all false flag attacks to put pressure on Muslims and current government. For example that lawyer guy killed the high judge claimed to be a Muslim who did this because of court's ideology which support banning hijab. But when he is caught, it is revealed that the guy was a drinker who is in contact with retired soldiers. There are hundreds of voice recordings, official military documents to prove ridiculous amount of dirty work.

Army leadership used the resignation card to save their buddies in prison but it didn't work. Situation has turn to normal as new leadership appointed immediately.

This link can answer much of your questions.
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-252182-turkey-digs-up-its-shadowy-past-for-a-brighter-future.html

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Coup d'etat is in dna of army. They think they are superior to people and qualified to manage whole country. They are more interested in engineering the society than protecting the country. Sick ideology which isn't shared by %80 of country has motivated them making coup 4 times in 50 years, hanging a prime minister and two of ministers without reason and killing, torturing hundreds of thousands.

Things have started change with AK Party. This is called normalization. A mass cleansing. Gladio-like organization called ergenekon have been exposed in 2007. They have killed a high judge, Armenian journalist Hrant Dink, a priest in Trabzon, a few Christian missionaries in south east, bombed a book store.. They were all false flag attacks to put pressure on Muslims and current government. For example that lawyer guy killed the high judge claimed to be a Muslim who did this because of court's ideology which support banning hijab. But when he is caught, it is revealed that the guy was a drinker who is in contact with retired soldiers. There are hundreds of voice recordings, official military documents to prove ridiculous amount of dirty work.

Army leadership used the resignation card to save their buddies in prison but it didn't work. Situation has turn to normal as new leadership appointed immediately.

This link can answer much of your questions.
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-252182-turkey-digs-up-its-shadowy-past-for-a-brighter-future.html
I love how they did that. I think this will be a good step in favor of the government. They just made the job of the government easier by them leaving and having an army that can work with the government on the same tone without having an odd agenda.

Jul 2, 2006
Turk, have you read the book called: "The Strategic Depth" for Minister Ahmad Daoud Oglu?
Not yet.

I love how they did that. I think this will be a good step in favor of the government. They just made the job of the government easier by them leaving and having an army that can work with the government on the same tone without having an odd agenda.
It's definitely a good thing. New general is someone who knows how an army should obey to civilian government.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I bought it two days ago. I skimmed it quickly, but I think I will exploit Ramadan to read it. It is so huge, and it is shocking for me to see how the foreign minister of Turkey describes Israel as the main threat in the region while before ten years, Israel was playing in the Turkish playground without any problem.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Turk, have you read the book called: "The Strategic Depth" for Minister Ahmad Daoud Oglu?
Don't waste your time reading that book because Ahmet Davutoglu is with AKP Party. Anything he will write or say is going to be against Military.

Ever since Turkish have been established, Military was most trusted unit in Turkey by people. Thanks to AKP. They're trying to destroy that because Military is the biggest obstacle for them to succeed towards their goal.

They put more than 120 high rank military generals into prison and they don't even have any proof of anything they have done. Samething with Ergenekon. People who have ideas as opposed to them are in jail right now for almost 3 years and they don't even know what they did. They don't have any proof of anything to put them in jail to begin with.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Don't waste your time reading that book because Ahmet Davutoglu is with AKP Party. Anything he will write or say is going to be against Military.

Ever since Turkish have been established, Military was most trusted unit in Turkey by people. Thanks to AKP. They're trying to destroy that because Military is the biggest obstacle for them to succeed towards their goal.

They put more than 120 high rank military generals into prison and they don't even have any proof of anything they have done. Samething with Ergenekon. People who have ideas as opposed to them are in jail right now for almost 3 years and they don't even know what they did. They don't have any proof of anything to put them in jail to begin with.
Well, I respect your opinion, but I never saw that Turkey has an independent opinion before AKP controlled the government. They were always US puppets before that. Are you ok with having a puppet government for ever?

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
Thanks to AKP for their work at improving democracy and supporting equal rights to all ethnicities regarding to the past governments.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

And what is their goal?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Well, I respect your opinion, but I never saw that Turkey has an independent opinion before AKP controlled the government. They were always US puppets before that. Are you ok with having a puppet government for ever?
I am sorry for saying this Turks, but Ataturk was the biggest puppet.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Turkey is crazy, so fuckin crazy, you have no idea. A beautiful country of epic contradictions.
Spot fucking on. The craziest of all.

As crazy as it is, I love it from Canakkale to Igdir and from Sinop to Yayladagı. But I'm worried about this secularist vs islamist shit they're living through now. Fuck that and just be the Turkey I know.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Ataturk is great, without him Turkey would be just another Iran or some other extremist Arab country. Forza Ataturk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)